E-Commerce Specialist (m/w/d), 38,5 h/w – IKEA Austria GmbH
Job title: E-Commerce Specialist (m/w/d), 38,5 h/w – IKEA Austria GmbH
Job description: WHO YOU ARE
Candidate profile (text) – Default language •You have a passion for an omnichannel approach and driving change processes; also, customer-oriented service is at the center of your thinking
- For this role we believe you have minimum 2 years of experience in Digital Marketing, E-commerce or similar. In addition, you have experience in driving output within set scope and following up results, experience of taking commercial decisions based on market and digital knowledge, experience of online business, digital media and e-marketing techniques
- You have experience of working in a retailer environment as well as experience in digital range presentation techniques. You have extensive knowledge of sales steering and range presentation
- You also have good knowledge of online commerce best practices in the local market as well as of managing digital assets with web design & merchandising techniques as well as of SEO and basic Customer Management System (CMS) skills
- You have strong organizational and planning skills with an ability to prioritize and turn strategies into operational plans and impactful actions combined with good analytical and strategic skills with ability to balance range presentation and commercial priorities when merchandising the product listing pages
- Google Analytics, Excel Skills, cross functional work
- You have great communication skills, in both German and English.
- Further, you have ability to work and perform under pressure, with flexibility and simplicity, as well as ability to follow up on work done and capture learnings to improve as well as ability to keep a flexible, hands-on approach to responsibilities and to meet deadlines
Key responsibilities (title) YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
Key responsibilities (text) In the role of E Commerce Specialist, you are part of the E Commerce Team. You will be responsible for creating high quality and relevant content on IKEA’s digital channels. Strengthening the IKEA brand and increase online visits, engagement, and conversion is paramount.
- You will be part of the E Commerce Team and actively contribute to the success of the E Commerce Plan for IKEA Austria
- Your focus will be on creating strategies for our product range and implement them into our online channels as well as sales steering according to prior analysis
- You will be responsible for planning, servicing, optimizing, and developing your product categories based on business needs and aligned with the general commercial direction and seasonality
- You will create product management strategies and content supporting them as well as SEO texts for your product area
- You will gather and define relevant KPI´s, forecasts, performance analysis as well as following up on them
- Together with the Sales Team you will be responsible for reaching sales targets and support conversion rate and sales optimization
- You will optimize the user experience and the customer journey as well as the easy buying process
- You will support and back our omnichannel approach with taking analysis of shopping behavior, consumer behavior and the market into consideration
- You will actively cooperate with all key stakeholders (local and global) within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus, and maximization of impact
- You will be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, being a role model of the IKEA values, and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
Team vision ( title) ABOUT THIS WORK AREA
Team vision (text) Our team is the voice of IKEA. We use words, pictures, and videos to tell the story about IKEA, to build our brand and inspire people with our home furnishing expertise. Of course, we’re also the ones who make sure to keep all our fellow co-workers informed, engaged, and connected in a constantly changing business environment.
You will be part of a highly collaborative, supportive, and creative team. We bounce ideas back and forth; we challenge each other, and we are crazy passionate about communication and having fun.
Let’s connect QUESTIONS AND SUPPORT? LET’S CONNECT!
Let´s connect In case of any questions you can reach out to Tim Siegmund (Senior Recruiter) at [email protected]
The expected starting date is from 1st of August 2021.
For this fulltime position we offer you a monthly gross salary starting from € 2591 (on fulltime base with an ALL-IN contractual agreement). We are willing to pay more depending on experience and qualification.
We would like to inform you that our selection process starts even before the job advertisement is closed. Once we have found a suitable candidate, we will end the selection process and cannot consider any further applications.
Warmly welcome with your application in English!
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
From the deep forests in Sweden, we have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of our offer are our beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for our planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of our business, are our wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. We all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. Our vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
WHAT WE ALL HAVE IN COMMON
- Living our values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!
Expected salary: €2591 per month
Location: Wien – Vösendorf, Niederösterreich
Job date: Thu, 01 Jul 2021 22:23:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#ECommerce #Specialist #mwd #IKEA #Austria #GmbH