ED HMO PGY4+ Southern Australia
Job title: ED HMO PGY4+ Southern Australia
Company: Global Medics
Job description: EXPLORE SOUTH AUSTRALIA
Global Medics is seeking an ED HMO/PGY4+ to support South Australia Hospital’s on a locum basis.
PGY4+ shift is $140 per hour, with a half hour unpaid lunch break. Total 9.5 paid working hours = $1330 daily
7am – 5pm or 12pm – 10pm
To be eligible for this role, you should have AHPRA registration or medical experience gained in either UK, New Zealand, Ireland or Canada, a CV and 3 current references.
- Doctor will primarily be based in the Emergency Department with support from an inpatient doctor. May occasionally be required to assist with inpatient management dependent on need.
- If not already trained in use of Sunrise EMR&PAS, there will be an online component required prior to commencement, with face to face training on arrival.
- Port Augusta will organise flights, accommodation and access to a car.
- This role requires a degree of independent practice. A PGY4+ with significant emergency department experience, including previous registrar level experience is preferred.
Why choose Global Medics?
- Flights and Accommodation provided
- Dedicated recruitment and Compliance Consultants who will help guide you through your locum experience
- A chance to explore Victoria
If you can help with this shift, or any locum work within Australia please send your CV or call Francesca on 0447625817 for more information.
If this opportunity isn’t for you, we have other roles both long and short-term all-over Australia. Alternatively, if you have any friends or colleagues who might be in the market for a locum position, Global Medics offers a Refer a Friend reward up to $750.
Location: South Australia
Job date: Sun, 11 Jul 2021 23:43:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#HMO #PGY4 #Southern #Australia