EM (Enterprise Management) Engineer for Qatar
Job title: EM (Enterprise Management) Engineer for Qatar
Job description: VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for EM (Enterprise Management) Engineer for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following skill set and terms and conditions.
- Strong AppDynamics product knowledge, internals, and product REST API.
- Extensive industry experience in deploying AppDynamics for mission critical applications.
- Working experience in monitoring and performance tools.
- Strong technical skill sets in Java and Unix shell scripting.
- Exposure to full application lifecycle development including coding; testing; deployment; and post-implementation activities.
- Ability to develop AppDynamics Monitoring Extensions.
- Experience to customize and configure the rules and alerts in Nagios and Splunk
- Preferable but not mandatory experience with Splunk ITSI or BMC Truesight.
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Engineer solutions and establish standards for AppDynamics Controller and agent deployments, including optimizations and tunings per requirements from business and IT teams.
- Adopt AppDynamics for usage in On-premises models.
- Devise an authentication and authorization model for AppDynamics within standard Client security framework. Develop customizations as needed.
- Architect a highly-available and scalable Controller infrastructure with appropriate monitoring and alerting mechanisms.
- Seek opportunities for automated deployments so as to reduce operational tasks.
- Seek opportunities for integration of AppDynamics with other monitoring tools in the Client portfolio.
- Test and implement AppDynamics Monitoring Extensions appropriate for Client’s technology stack (e.g. Webservers; Messaging Tiers).
- Test and implement AppDynamics Database Agent.
- Test and implement AppDynamics End User Experience Monitoring.
- Event Management Integration Nagios, Splunk, BMC ITSM according to predefined incident priority matrix.
- Create Nagios BI model according to Cis dependencies from CMDB
- Configure required rules and thresholds in Nagios and Splunk according to best practices (as L2 working with requests from multiply IT teams).
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at nishanthini.suda
Years of Experience
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 22:39:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Enterprise #Management #Engineer #Qatar