Employee Admin Analyst
Job title: Employee Admin Analyst
Company: British American Tobacco
Job description: BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Costa Rica IS LOOKING FOR AN Employee Admin Analyst
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
FUNCTION: Human Resources
SALARY RANGE: Excellent benefits + market leading bonus
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
Maintaining good relationship with the main partners, Customer Service Orientation, Orientation towards metrics, Service Level Agreement (SLA), Process Accuracy and Follow the processes according to the Operating Procedures.
Reports to: Employee Admin. Team Leader
Reporting Level: Non-Managerial
Geographic Scope: America
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
. * Responsible for ensuring master data accuracy for payroll payments.
- Ensuring processes are followed in within the BAT standards.
- Solve master data issues and execute master data changes as needed to meet business needs.
- Maintaining accurate records and documentation of creation and changes to master records to align with audit requirements.
- Fully understanding the effects of master data settings on how the system performs so that processes work and meet the customer’s needs.
- Process clients´ daily matters that are received with a high-quality service.
- Ensuring the correct Internal Control process by month and the respective documentation for audit purpose and procedures.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Please explain me your experience in Employee Admin process.
- In which markets do you have experience working with Data Administration?
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 2 or more years of experience in similar roles.
- Must have ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrable Database skills.
- Teamwork, proactive, open to feedback.
- Experience with MS Office tools and data manipulation tools, Excel or another database etc.
- Experience in data warehousing and reporting technologies, ex. Exactus, SAP Enable, etc.
- Student of Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field.
- Fluent English.
- SuccessFactors Knowledge
- SAP Knowledge
WE ARE BAT
At BAT, we are committed to our Purpose of crafting A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets.
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
- Newly established Tech Hubs building extraordinary capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations.
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner.
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies.
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and partnership underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Job date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 04:04:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Employee #Admin #Analyst