Enterprise Named Account Executive, Japan
Job title: Enterprise Named Account Executive, Japan
Job description: Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
We are looking for a proven Enterprise Account Executive who is interested in growing their career in the fast-growing cloud communications platform market. You’ll be responsible for net new logo acquisition of key Enterprise accounts in the Japan market and will be responsible to sell across all Twilio products and services to help businesses improve their Customer Engagement through communications and tackle sophisticated business problems.
This role will report into Sales Head of Japan in the Enterprise Sales team.
Come join us and build your future with Twilio!
Twilio is looking for someone who lives and has a proven record of success in sales. They also have
- 8+ years of Enterprise Sales experience and a track record of personally selling and closing sophisticated technical solutions to enterprises and software companies in excess of $100K.
- Comfortable with selling sophisticated enterprise platform solutions, understanding of API value prop, and success on seven figure deals in the past.
- Demonstrated success by exceeding quota on a consistent basis.
- Responsibilities will span from driving the sales process from internal leads to qualifying new prospects and handling deals to closure.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of experience.
- BE AN OWNER: Responsible for new customer acquisition and driving new revenue for a specific territory while being assigned greater than $2M quota and maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Mastered crafting pricing proposals, negotiating terms and handling the contract process. Ideally, you also have experience selling communications to a technical and business audience, building trust and mutual respect with technical customers and peers.
- DRAW THE OWL: Passionate about what you do and you are able to think outside of the box and have elite interpersonal and communication skills to make sophisticated contractual, technical, and financial details sound simple.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Ability to balance challenging priorities and lead multiple project/deals at the same time. As an added bonus, you’ve previously sold cloud or enterprise software.
- Travel may be required
Job date: Fri, 17 Sep 2021 22:39:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Enterprise #Named #Account #Executive #Japan