Executive Assistant I (Research Office) – Hong Kong Children’s Hospital
Job title: Executive Assistant I (Research Office) – Hong Kong Children’s Hospital
Job description: Rank
Executive Assistant I
Research Office, Hong Kong Children’s Hospital (HKCH), Kowloon Central Cluster
HK$21,895 – HK$25,906 per month
Responsibilities: * Facilitate and support the research projects in Health and Medical Research Fund (HMRF) commissioned paediatric research at Hong Kong Children’s Hospital.
- Assist in recruitment and/or interview of potential patients.
- Enter data into a computer database and/or spreadsheet application for subsequent analysis.
- Review and edit data to ensure completeness and accuracy of information; follow up with subjects to resolve problems or clarify data collected; maintain accurate records of interviews.
- Engage clinical and laboratory partners in research.
- Prepare materials for submission to Research Fund Secretariat and Research Ethics Committee.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
1. University Graduates with experience; OR
2. F.5 / S.5 with
(a) Passes in 5 subjects in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language, or equivalent.
(b) 5 subjects in the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education attaining the level specified below:
– Level 2 in English Language and Chinese Language; and
– Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects/ “Attained” in Applied Learning subjects/ Grade E in Other Language subjects; or equivalent.
AND diploma in a specialized function AND relevant experience.
Preferably Attributes / Exposure: * Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Be responsible, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Knowledge of clinical research and ethics review process.
- Proficient in computer applications such as MS Word, Excel, Access, Power Point and Chinese Word Processing.
For Serving HA Staff * The selected candidate will be offered either contract or fixed term appointment for up to 3 years depending on his/her existing employment terms. The offer of salary for serving employees upon changes in appointment will be determined based on the remuneration package / employment terms of the staff concerned and prevailing policies.
For External Applicants * Appointment will be on contract terms for up to 3 years. 5% of total basic salary as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
- Retiring / retired HA staff who wish to continue working for HA after their normal retirement may also apply. If selected, the terms and conditions of employment will be offered in accordance with prevailing policies of the Retired and Rehire Mechanism of HA.
For All Applicants * Renewal of contract will depend on funding, operational needs and appointee’s performance.
- The selected candidate may be required to work irregular hour and perform shift duties.
- The selected candidate may be required to wear uniform, N-95 mask and personal protective equipment when discharging duties.
- May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
Please submit application online on or before 6 June 2021. For enquiries, please telephone 3513 3304 or 3513 3307.
Expected salary: HKD21895 – 25906 per month
Location: Kowloon, Hong Kong
Job date: Wed, 26 May 2021 01:49:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Executive #Assistant #Research #Office #Hong #Kong #Childrens #Hospital