Executive Assistant II (External Relations & Donation Management)- Hong Kong Children’s Hospital
Job title: Executive Assistant II (External Relations & Donation Management)- Hong Kong Children’s Hospital
Job description: Rank
Executive Assistant II
External Relations & Donation Management, Hong Kong Children’s Hospital (HKCH), Kowloon Central Cluster
HK$17,888 – HK$21,743 per month
Responsibilities: * Provide administrative support to the office’s daily operation, including meeting logistics, procurement, filing, stocktaking, mailing etc.
- Assist in organizing hospital functions (e.g. visits, ceremonies, media briefings, community events).
- Assist in the production of various publicity collaterals (e.g. newsletters, leaflets, souvenirs, videos, website, social media).
- Communicate with donors and potential donors.
- Liaise with external vendors to ensure product and service quality.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Entry Requirements: * University graduate; OR
- Has obtained a diploma in a specialized function, and has completed F.5 / S.5 with:
a. 5 subjects passed in HKCEE including English Language (Syllabus B) and Chinese Language, or equivalent; OR
b. 5 subjects in HKDSE attaining the level specified below:
- Level 2 in English Language and Chinese Language, and
- Level 2 in New Senior Secondary subjects / “Attained” in Applied Learning subjects (subject to a maximum of 2 subjects under this category) / Grade E in Other Language subjects, or equivalent.
Preferably Attributes / Exposure: * Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Chinese word processing.
- Knowledge of photography and videography.
- Good organizational skills, responsible and efficient.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
For Serving HA staff * The selected candidate will be offered either contract or fixed term appointment for 1 – 3 years depending on his/her existing employment terms. The offer of salary for serving employees upon changes in appointment will be determined based on the remuneration package/employment terms of the staff concerned and prevailing policies.
For External Applicants * Appointment will be on contract terms for 1 – 3 years. 5% of total basic salary as end-of-contract gratuity may be offered upon completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
- Retiring / retired HA staff who wish to continue working for HA after their normal retirement may also apply. If selected, the terms and conditions of employment will be offered in accordance with prevailing policies of the Retired and Rehire Mechanism of HA.
For All Applicants * Renewal / extension of appointment will be subject to service needs, availability of funding and job performance.
- The selected candidate may be required to work irregular hour and perform shift duties.
- May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
Please submit application online on or before 29 December 2021. For enquiries, please telephone 3513 3304 or 3513 3306.
Expected salary: HKD17888 – 21743 per month
Location: Kowloon, Hong Kong
Job date: Fri, 17 Dec 2021 23:03:21 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Executive #Assistant #External #Relations #Donation #Management #Hong #Kong #Childrens #Hospital