Executive Assistant, Marketing – Russia & Eastern Europe
Job title: Executive Assistant, Marketing – Russia & Eastern Europe
Job description: Summary
Posted: 2 Jul 2021
The people here at Apple don’t just build products – they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries! It’s the diversity of those people The Executive Assistant will act as a liaison between the Senior Executives and internal/external communications. They will manage calendars, field incoming requests from team members, and be on top of other daily operations.
Key Qualifications Key Qualifications
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven problem-solving abilities with challenging deadlines and priorities.
- Ability to anticipate change and react efficiently and expeditiously.
- Maturity to handle multiple tasks and confidential issues/material as well as communicate effectively with other senior executives and team members.
- Excels under pressure and can maintain a calm demeanor at all times.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Works well independently as well as with a team.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to be discrete.
- Strong letter-writing skills a must.
- This is an environment where the answer is always, “yes, we can do that!”
- Experience working in a creative environment desired, but not required.
Heavy calendar management using iCal. Answer correspondence and redirect as needed to teams within Apple. Set up large team meetings, including organising catering when needed. Organise team offsite meetings. Make travel arrangements with detailed itinerary management. Manage incoming Marketing Proposals and inquiries which requires prompt screening and response, filing of hard copy requests, and overall management. Manage equipment and office supplies. Manage group mail distribution.
Education & Experience Education & Experience
Job date: Sun, 04 Jul 2021 04:40:04 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Executive #Assistant #Marketing #Russia #Eastern #Europe