Executive Assistant Merchant Services Switzerland
Job title: Executive Assistant Merchant Services Switzerland
Job description: About Worldline
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry and #4 player worldwide. With its global reach and its commitment to innovation, Worldline is the technology partner of choice for merchants, banks and third-party acquirers as well as public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies in all sectors. Powered by over 20,000 employees in more than 50 countries, Worldline provides its clients with sustainable, trusted and secure solutions across the payment value chain, fostering their business growth wherever they are. Services offered by Worldline in the areas of Merchant Services; Terminals, Solutions & Services; Financial Services and Mobility & e-Transactional Services include domestic and cross-border commercial acquiring, both in-store and online, highly-secure payment transaction processing, a broad portfolio of payment terminals as well as e-ticketing and digital services in the industrial environment. In 2019 Worldline generated a proforma revenue of 5.3 billion euros.
In the business unit Merchant Services at Worldline/SIX Payment Services AG, we are temporarily till December 31st 2021 looking for a new colleague due to maternity leave. As an assistant to the local management, you will coordinate, organize and structure the daily concerns and tasks and thus take on an important hub function.
You can expect:
- A varied and challenging job in a constantly growing, international company
- A proactive interdisciplinary exchange with colleagues from other areas at eye level
- Thanks to numerous training and continuing education programs, you can quench your thirst for knowledge at any time
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Managing the agenda of the Country Head Switzerland as well as supporting the scheduling and organizational concerns for the colleagues of the management team
- Taking minutes of regular coordination meetings as well as keeping track of tasks and pending issues
- Planning and coordination of internal events such as strategy workshops or kick-off meetings with the entire CH sales organization as well as support for customer events
- PO management and controlling, coordination point for various supply contracts (e.g. fleet management, consulting, etc.)
- Support in the preparation of presentations (content & layout) as well as internal and external correspondence
- Contact person for customers as well as direct suppliers by phone or at customer events
- A professional degree, supplemented by function-related further training (completed or in progress), e.g. in business administration or as an executive assistant
- Initial professional experience in a comparable function; in the environment of IT or telecommunications companies desirable
- Pleasure and experience in dealing and communicating with customers, employees and as well as internal and external contacts on different levels
- A self-starter and a talent for organization and coordination
- The motivation to drive topics forward independently and the flair to keep track of things in the abundance of tasks as well as to set priorities.
- Excellent MS Office skills as well as IT affinity
- Skilled and stylistically confident communication and correspondence in German and English; knowledge of French and/or Italian is desirable
Worldline/SIX Payment Services AG, Hardturmstrasse 201, 8005 Zurich. If you have any questions, please contact Heike Schumacher, Tel. M: +49 (0) 1514 4151067.
In addition to joining a global leader in digital transformation, you can also expect an excellent range of benefits.
What’s more, we really value Innovation, Cooperation, Excellence and Empowerment. These values are reflected on our daily work. This is the core of our organization. At Worldline our top priority is to engage, encourage and develop you to help you improve your potential. In fact, we have comprehensive training and development programs in place demonstrating our dedication to developing your career.
Our success comes from strong skills, new insights, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent the Heart and Face of our company, they are also key players in our success. We make leading our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
Worldline is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job date: Sat, 22 May 2021 07:24:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Executive #Assistant #Merchant #Services #Switzerland