Experienced Clinical Global Project Manager- ITALY
Job title: Experienced Clinical Global Project Manager- ITALY
Company: Upsilon Global
Job description: Upsilon Global are working closely with one of their partners, who they have been working with for the last 3 years, that are currently growing their Clinical Operations in Italy and are seeking an experienced Clinical Global Project Manager.
Our partner has been working in clinical research for over 25 years and is present in over 60 locations worldwide. Their main focus is to provide quality studies to their sponsors. The particularly work in studies in IBD, Oncology, CNS, Infectious diseases and Rare diseases.
The position is a permanent position and can be a homebased or an office-based position.
- Management of complex, global, multi-center clinical research projects in a variety of therapeutic areas
- Delivery of clinical research projects on time, within budget and in accordance with high quality standards
- Leading and managing multi-functional project teams
- Training, mentoring and coaching team members
- Being the primary point of contact to client on all project matters
- Attending bid defense meetings, participating in development of proposals and client presentations
Qualifications and Skills:
- College/University degree in Life Sciences or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Significant experience in clinical research
- Global project management experience within Phase II and Phase III projects
- For the Senior Project Manager role, at least 4 years of global clinical project management experience, including management of all projects phases from startup to closure, management of all functional services
- Experience in vendor management
- Experience in oncology, and/or MS, IBD, heamophilia, other rare disease, infectious diseases
- Full working proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, including MS Project
- Communication, presentation and customer-service skills
- Ability to negotiate and build relationships at all levels
- Team-building, resource allocation and organizational skills
Expected salary: €50000 – 65000 per year
Job date: Fri, 16 Jul 2021 22:57:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Experienced #Clinical #Global #Project #Manager #ITALY