Expert in Regulatory Affairs (EU)
Job title: Expert in Regulatory Affairs (EU)
Company: MOL Group
Job description: MOL Group is an independent and international energy company, headquartered in Budapest, Hungary. It is active in over 40 countries, with a dynamic international workforce of 26,000 people and a track record of more than 100 years in the industry.
Scope of the position
We are looking for an Expert in Regulatory Affairs (EU) to monitoring the changes of the regulatory environment (focusing on the EU) and contribute to the processing of selected information and to provide wide-range general support to the organisation’s manager. Contribute to elaboration of proposals for MOL Group advocacy actions, prepare presentations, organise internal and external meetings.
- To operate and develop the monitoring system focusing onto the potential changes in the EU legislation and activities of European institutions
- Complete monitoring reports and briefings for the organisation and responsible for publication of internal monitoring reports in line with monitoring plan.
- To collect and structure information and support the work on evaluation of the information related to the potential regulatory changes relevant for MOL Group operation and strategic plans.
- Responsible for maintaining registration of MOL Group’s legal memberships and performing organisational and administrative responsibilities related to such membership and coordinate the evaluation of membership.
- To organise professional and management meetings and programs, to prepare memos and action plans for the organisation, and to monitor the implementation of such actions, responsible for the performance of the organisation’s reporting obligations.
- University Degree or equivalent studies
- Technical/economic/legal professional qualification
- Maximum 3 years of experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of EU policies; general knowledge of EU regulations and directives related to MOL operations
- Knowledge of EU functions and policies of the energy segment is an advantage
- High-level knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of certain SAP modules
- Fluent in English (any other European language is a plus)
Job date: Sun, 07 Mar 2021 07:49:31 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Expert #Regulatory #Affairs