Export Area Sales Manager
Job title: Export Area Sales Manager
Company: Kopas Kozmetik Pazarlama A.S.
Job description: GENEL NİTELİKLER VE İŞ TANIMI
Kopaş Cosmetics has been founded in 1974 with several categories as personal care, baby nutrition and baby care. Kopaş has produced more than 1300 kinds of products as environmentally sensitive in Turkey, the world’s many points are met with consumers. Our products are produced in accordance with international standards and ethical values, with comprehensive tests and analyzes in R&D and production stages therefore consumers trust our brands. Quality, which is our focus, is at the top level in the work we do, the product we produce and the service we offer. As the pioneer of innovations and developments in the sector with our products that are respectful to people, society and nature, and appeal to consumers from all ages, we continue to do so by aiming to bring our customer satisfaction to the top.
- Dalin, the brand that consumers have trusted for generations in the baby care,
- Sesu can offer solutions to consumers for their personal care,
- XO, which offers consumers a mass perfume with a variety of men’s and women’s scents in the personal care,
- Bebedor, which offers the products that mothers need while raising their babies,
- Humana, offering baby nutrition baby follow-on milk & herbal teas.
We’re looking for a “Export Area Sales Manager” directly reporting to the Export Manager.
- 6-8 years in relevant export roles,
- Good understanding of sales and marketing strategies,
- Experience in penetrating new markets,
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Result-oriented with good interpersonal and analytical skills,
- Excellent command of written and oral English (second language is an asset),
- Collect and analyse market data to identify and develop export sales opportunities,
- Prepares business plans and reports for all current and potential business,
- Analyse Markets and provide detailed report on customers and competitors,
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories, projects expected sales volume for existing and new products,
- Specify and implement strategies required to achieve our Sales & Profitability Targets,
- Creates and manages the competitive commercial conditions for the area based on different channels of sales including direct business relationship with global retail chains and regional distributors,
Location: İstanbul Avrupa Yakası
Job date: Sun, 07 Nov 2021 23:25:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Export #Area #Sales #Manager