Field & Channel Marketing Specialist for Italy, Austria & Switzerland
Job title: Field & Channel Marketing Specialist for Italy, Austria & Switzerland
Company: Palo Alto Networks
Job description: Company Description
At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
We have the vision of a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. These aren’t easy goals to accomplish – but we’re not here for easy. We’re here for better. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.
We’re changing the nature of work. Palo Alto Networks is evolving to meet the needs of our employees now and in the future through FLEXWORK, our approach to how we work. From benefits to learning, location to leadership, we’ve rethought and recreated every aspect of the employee experience at Palo Alto Networks. And because it FLEXes around each individual employee based on their individual choices, employees are empowered to push boundaries and help us all evolve, together.
In this role, you will be a key player in the transformation of the security market and work with stakeholders across the company to fuel awareness and demand. You will work closely with the global demand generation, field marketing and sales teams to devise and execute marketing strategy in support of our business objectives.
- Maintaining extensive collaboration with and across marketing and sales organizations to ensure alignment to strategic objectives
- Execute Marketing programs and plans for Italy, Austria and the Suisse Market to achieve marketing contribution pipeline and conversion target
- Own the promotion, delivery, execution and reporting of the Marketing plan
- Work closely with stakeholders to help build a marketing plan to achieve Demand Generation targets
- Track and manage activity effectiveness and apply learning from industry insights and best practices to continually optimize the customer journey, from promotion through execution delivery and follow up
- Directly execute and own a broad range of marketing activities focused on top accounts or partners, industries and segments
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company’s business, including sales history, white-space analysis, and upsell/cross-sell opportunities
- Actively advise and work with the GTM campaigns and demand generation teams on your region’s needs as they develop, plan, execute, and measure supporting demand generation campaigns
- Support your sales teams on how to leverage and utilize the marketing campaigns and activities running in the area
- Educate and enable the sales team on accepting and converting leads to opportunities
- Liaise with 3rd party vendors & agencies to explore new ideas and activities
- Deliver an operational excellence cadence by managing your SFDC campaigns and leads process to meet operational targets and SLAs.
- 3+ years experience in a demand-generation, field marketing, channel marketing, or campaign marketing role
- Experience working with and communicating to cross-functional teams
- Excellent project-management skills, as well as possessing exceptional attention to detail
- Willingness to learn, embrace challenges and persist in the face of setbacks
- Hands-on experience with managing events and working trade shows, with a deep understanding of event planning from strategy to execution
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves to work on what needs to get done – list uploads, creative projects, data cleaning, and various other activities
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment is preferred
Our marketing team has an opportunity like in no other industry: high impact work and the chance to change the future of digital security, globally. Your hands will be in industry-leading content created in the face of rapidly growing threats: cyberattacks. Being in marketing at Palo Alto Networks means that you will be in the midst of the changes impacting our industry, and helping our internal teams, customers, and partners address the ever-changing threats we all face on a day-to-day basis.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Job date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 22:33:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Field #Channel #Marketing #Specialist #Italy #Austria #Switzerland