Field Support Engineer (Central-Southern Italy)
Job title: Field Support Engineer (Central-Southern Italy)
Job description: Home Office, Italy
Panasonic Appliances Air-conditioning Europe | October 2021
WHAT WE OFFER Join a multinational European team with members coming from over 50 different nationalities all over the world. We believe in strong collaboration as we are convinced, that only together we can grow stronger and keep our innovative edge in the competition. Panasonic is an energetic, creative and proactive organization that consistently aims to exceed its customers’ expectations, to translate its vision into providing solutions based on ideas that will enrich people`s lives.
It’s not just about what we do though, also about how we do it. We’re proud of our company culture, which based on 7 key principles set out by our founder, Konosuke Matsushita.
Our aim is to help you achieve your career goals by offering attractive and individual opportunities to develop your talent. We want to offer you the chance to grow within our organization, guided by a variety of training and development measures, as well as an attractive remuneration package.
- Field support for our partners (wholesalers, installers, etc.) in case of technical problems on the product categories Heatpumps (A2W), Room-Airconditioners (RAC, PAC) and Airconditioner-Systems (VRF, Gas VRF/GHP) as needed
- (Field) Support of new customers during the first projects
- Central technical support for our service-partner-network
- Identification of technical issues and development of solutions
- Communication with the Technical Support Team and the Service Management, including Service analysis and reporting
- Creation and Implementation of service Trainings for our Service-Partner
- Implementation of product trainings for wholesalers, installers, etc.
- Participation on events and fairs
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Engineer for refrigeration/air-conditioning or building technologies, master craftsman refrigeration/air-conditioning, certified craftsman refrigeration/air-conditioning, or similar
- Knowledge and experience in airconditioning systems (e.g. RAC, PAC, VRF)
- Knowledge and experience in heating systems and hydraulics
- Knowledge and experience in heatpumps
- 2-4 years practical working experience in our industry, preferably as service-technician
- Above average communication skills
- Ability to work in virtual teams
- High self-motivation
A BETTER LIFE, A BETTER WORLD Panasonic is one of the largest and leading electronic product manufacturers in the world. The depth and diversity of our research capabilities, manufacturing expertise, high quality and sophisticated products have remained strong since 1918. In Europe Panasonic employs more than 20,000 people.
Fairness and equality are in our DNA, and our ambition is to create inclusive environments, where people can do their best work, and their diversity is leveraged. Panasonic is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Please find more information about Panasonic as an employer.
YOUR CONTACT TO HR
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 03:23:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Field #Support #Engineer #CentralSouthern #Italy