Finance Manager DHL Air Austria GmbH
Job title: Finance Manager DHL Air Austria GmbH
Company: DHL Express
Job description: YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company in the world?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
DHL Air Austria GmbH (DHA) is a new cargo airline founded in 2021, a subsidiary of Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL) Group. The prime focus of the airline is to support the EU network with a fleet of Boeing 757 aircraft. The airline will have its headquarters in Vienna, and maintain a crew base in Leipzig delivering our customer promise of Excellence. Simply Delivered
As the Finance manager you:
- are responsible to manage and control the DHL Air Austria Finance function, in accordance with overall Finance guidelines, legal framework and accounting standards.
- are responsible provide management with financial and controlling support in decision-making process, monitoring of financial performance and contributing to the achievement of the business objectives.
- ae accountable for financial of the airline
- Ensure compliance with accounting standards – IFRS and local GAAP
- Interact with EU Network Ops stakeholders, Accounting SSC and many groups within DPDHL/Express Corporate accounting & controlling, tax, legal and Aviation
- Member of the DHL Air Austria Senior Management Board, setting direction and strategies.
Financial Controlling / Reporting
- Analyze monthly financial statements for DHL Air Austria by ensuring accuracy and timeliness.
- Prepare accurate, transparent, relevant and timely management reporting to management, including financial and operational data.
- Prepare variance analysis and narratives in order to alert management on financial issues.
- Evaluate and report financial risks and opportunities.
- Drive financial performance and initiate corrective measures to achieve profitability targets.
- Manage strict cost control by defining targets on cost saving initiatives and monitoring achievements.
- Support decision-making process with financial advice & expertise.
- Evaluate business cases in compliance with the DP DHL policy.
- Ensure accurate and timely production of financial statements.
- Sign off monthly IFRS financial statement.
- Ensure fulfilment of any IFRS/ statutory/ legal requirements.
- Together with Aviation accounting centre manage AP/GL/AR process.
- Determine accruals/deferrals.
- Define and monitor SLA with GBS functions.
Tax, Statutory, External Control
- Ensure all statutory, legal and tax statements are filed on time.
- Ensure compliance with fiscal controls.
- Ensure compliance with guidelines from external auditors.
- In conjunction with corporate tax and utilising internal or external country tax expertise, ensure optimal tax position for the business.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local finance community (auditors, fiscal office, banks).
- Represent company in dealings with financial institutions, major customers and others as required.
- Provide financial perspective/ expertise in business negotiations with suppliers.
- Monitor, challenge and develop commercial buying practices & negotiations and terms of contract.
- Support Contract & legal management
- Support Insurance & risk management
- Ensure compliance with corporate guidelines, procedures and standards.
- Ensure adherence to internal authorization levels and other local guidelines.
- Ensure strong internal control environment and responsible for CRISP
- Determine and keep up-to-date procedures and systems in order to minimise risk and increase cost efficiency.
- Maintain management reporting tools to capture all relevant financial data.
- Strong accounting and controlling skills
- Ability to link financial & operational data, define improvement actions and drive performance
- Customer orientation (internal & external)
- Quality orientation (accurate, timely)
- Conceptual & analytical thinking
- Communication and presentation skills
- Independent and hands on with strong spread sheet skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in various finance functions
- Proven record in Aviation and / or Operations area
- University degree in Accounting/Finance or Accountancy qualification (CPA, CA or Equivalent)
- Fluent in English
- Strong career support in an international environment.
- Great culture and colleagues.
- Multifarious benefit programm.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Job date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 22:43:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Finance #Manager #DHL #Air #Austria #GmbH