Finance Manager Russia & CIS
Job title: Finance Manager Russia & CIS
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Job description: Key responsibilities:
- Business partnering support to the Business Unit lead of DPS Franchises, provide strong financial leadership to secure long-term profitable growth, through analysis of new business opportunities and other key projects. Partner with the business to drive execution, deliver financial targets, build sound financial models and ensure ongoing monitoring.
- In collaboration with business, build robust and accurate financial forecasts and ensure timely and complete reporting. Interpret, communicate, and review key financial performance metrics with business. Actively partner with them to agree any resulting actions and ensure successful execution and follow-up.
- Manage the delivery of the NL P&L to ensure that targets are hit and financial commitments are attained. Balance risks and opportunities across the countries and functions. Course correct as required.
- Monitor, analyse and interpret the external / macroeconomic environment, framing the possible financial implications and partner with the business to develop mitigation plans.
- Interpret, communicate, and review key financial performance metrics (Sales, GP, Price/Volume, OPEX, etc) with leadership team. Actively partner with them to agree any resulting actions and ensure successful execution and follow-up.
- Strong partnership within Finance 3-tier model, trustful and transparent communication with FP&A COE, GS Moscow & CTC Moscow.
- Leading and developing analyst.
- Meet all compliance requirements: SOX, HCC/HCBI. Active involvement in all local SOPs and controls update from BUF side. Ensuring all new business initiatives are covered by existing processes or developing a new one if required.
- Divesture’s projects support.
- Other ad-hoc requests.
To be considered for this role, please ensure the minimum requirements are evident on your resume.
We are looking for a commercial mindset with a strong financial backbone and is confident at representing the organization & finance function at various levels inside and outside of Johnson & Johnson. You are a team player and develop strong relationships across countries and functions.
- Master in Finance, Accounting or equivalent with a minimum of 8 years of experience in finance
- Ability to bring clarity to complex business issues and proven success in managing complex projects and processes. A track record of driving constructive change should be evident
- Proven track record of effective business partnering & results delivery in a highly matrix environment
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and influencing skills – across cultural differences and ensuring all management understand the financial priorities and constraints, ability to align business partners on tough financial calls
- Utilize knowledge of organizational drivers, dynamics, and informal networks to influence appropriate business decisions
- Committed to on-time-zero-defect reporting and compliance with J&J standards
- Delivers presentations to senior management with confidence in English; provide recommendations and solutions; encourage others to speak their mind; demonstrate confidence to acknowledge when answer is unknown to a business question
- Share important and useful information; stay focused on the issues; foster an environment that encourage the sharing of ideas and best practice (internal and external)
- Strong team player, people manager and ethical (Credo minded)
- Strong people management skills
- Demonstrate work life balance; solicit feedback on organizational health and implement improvements; remove barriers to success
- Anticipate and manage competing and changing priorities; recommend trade-offs for business impact
- Communicate and get cross-organizational alignment around the time constraints and commitments required; anticipate and resolve workload bottlenecks
- Strong continuous improvement mindset
Основанная в 1886 году, группа компаний Johnson & Johnson является одной из крупнейших в мире многопрофильных корпораций в сфере здравоохранения. Мы производим медицинское оборудование и приборы для диагностики, лекарственные препараты и товары для гигиены и здоровья человека.
Johnson & Johnson включает в себя 265 компаний, расположенных в 60 странах мира, в которых работают более 126 000 сотрудников. Эти компании формируют три подразделения: подразделение потребительских товаров, подразделение фармацевтической продукции и подразделение изделий медицинского назначения и оборудования.
На сегодняшний день в составе группы компаний Johnson & Johnson на территории Российской Федерации действует ООО «Джонсон & Джонсон», компания со своими представительствами в странах СНГ.
Job date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 22:48:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Finance #Manager #Russia #CIS