FINANCIAL ANALYST, MANAGEMENT REPORTING – 1-YEAR CONTRACT (BASED IN SINGAPORE)
Job title: FINANCIAL ANALYST, MANAGEMENT REPORTING – 1-YEAR CONTRACT (BASED IN SINGAPORE)
Company: BW Group
Job description: Job Description:
- Prepare monthly management report and provide analysis accurately and timely
- In-depth analysis of monthly P&L to provide insight on variances
- Participate in the monthly review and closing process
- Coordinate and finalise inputs for Annual Budgeting
- Ensure data integrity in Reports.
- Monitor and review projects regularly
- Support organisation on new budget requests and project creation
- Prepare adhoc reports, analysis and duties as required by the business
- Degree in Accounting
- 4-5 years in FPA or accounting related role with at least 3 years in FPA
- Audit and shipping experience is advantageous
- Excellent computer skills especially in Excel & Powerpoint & experience in computerised accounting/ERP systems
- Good working knowledge of Hyperion, Smartview, Oracle.
- Familiar with data extraction, ability to organise raw data & investigate anomalies.
- Analytical, organised and ability to manage data in a logical manner.
- Ability to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Meticulous, highly dependable, with initiative and drive to improve processes.
- Mature, reliable and strong team player, with the ability to communicate across all functional levels.
At BW, we offer challenging work in an international environment with a team of dedicated and competent colleagues. We recognise that the success of BW rests with each employee’s ability to provide the necessary skills and confidence within the team, and our training is tailored to suit individual needs and career aspirations.
Vision: Best on Water
Mission: We deliver energy for the world today, and find solutions for tomorrow
If our values resonate with you and you think you can contribute, we would be delighted to hear from you!
Information for Recruitment Agencies:
BW endeavours to recruit and fill vacancies directly. However, when we do need to engage with agencies, BW operates a preferred supplier list (PSL) and will not be accepting unsolicited applications from non-PSL agencies for this role.
BW Group is one of the world’s leading maritime groups in the tanker, gas, offshore and dry cargo segments. We provide reliable energy transportation and infrastructure services across the energy value chain. We own and operate a fleet of quality vessels which are managed by competent and experienced staff. Our principal business areas are:
- Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) Carriers
- Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) Carriers
- Product Tankers
- Dry Cargo Vessels
- Offshore Floating Production Storage & Offloading (FPSO) Vessels
- Floating Gas Infrastructure
BW Group’s predecessor companies are World-Wide Shipping and Bergesen d.y. ASA. In 2002, World-Wide Shipping, a privately-owned tanker and bulk shipping company founded in Hong Kong in 1955 by the late Sir Y.K. Pao, acquired Bergesen, Norway’s largest shipping company, founded in 1935. The combined group has been delivering energy and other vital commodities for more than 80 years.
Embark on a career with the world’s leading maritime group. Join us in our quest to be Best on Water!
Job date: Sat, 18 Sep 2021 06:46:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#FINANCIAL #ANALYST #MANAGEMENT #REPORTING #1YEAR #CONTRACT #BASED #SINGAPORE