Financial Operations Intern
Job title: Financial Operations Intern
Job description: Hello, there! We are _VOIS.
Our name might be new to you, but our work impacts millions of people around the globe every day. We evolved from a shared services organization to become a global TechCo with over 24 thousand employees operating from Hungary, Romania, Egypt and India. Together, we are the engine that powers Vodafone around the world.
Innovation is our main tool to deliver talent, technology and transformation to our Vodafone partners, while our people are our top priority. Through our 100% Human initiative, we help our people to develop their careers with unique learning and development opportunities while supporting their wellbeing with programs that focus on a healthy work-life balance.
At _VOIS, we are constantly looking for disruptive ideas and new ways to work. If you want to experiment and learn fast, integrated into an international, multicultural and inclusive team, then _VOIS is the place for you.
Join our team in
Financial Operations Intern
What kind of tasks will you have?
- Sorting the invoices for all Local Markets
- Barcoding financial documents
- Upload the invoices into SAP using Readsoft program
- Archiving documents following Vodafone internal processes and regulations
- Reviewing and approving Travel & Expense invoices
- Check open balances and do nettings in SAP
- Keeping in touch with stakeholders from different countries
You are an ideal candidate if you
- Have a full time active semester now and for the upcoming 7 months at a Hungarian university
- Self-confidence in English (other languages are a plus)
- If you are proactive, precise, organized, and not afraid of monotonous tasks
- Enjoy working as a part of a team
- Previous work experience is not required since we will train you
What you can expect from us is
- Work schedule with 20 – 30 hours/week
- Six-month long internship position which helps you to gain knowledge about activities at a multinational company
- Chance to learn about invoice processing from our experienced specialists
- Diverse tasks regarding travel and expense
- We provide corporate assets such as laptop and mobile phone with Vodafone RED subscription – unlimited talk, text and data
- To ensure our colleagues’ health & safety we are working from home until the end of the pandemic. In the long run we will be meeting each other max 2 times/week in our fully refurbished, digital office
- Further career opportunities in the field of finance and other departments
#togetherwecan #movewithus #_VOIS
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Job date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 03:15:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Financial #Operations #Intern