Finnish-speaking Promotional and Advertising Sales Specialist to Dundalk, Ireland
Job title: Finnish-speaking Promotional and Advertising Sales Specialist to Dundalk, Ireland
Company: Nordic Jobs Worldwide
Job description: Job Description
Our client is a Multinational Promotional Products Company providing expert knowledge and essential Promotional Products for Professionals and Businesses worldwide. Their workforce is from over 30 different countries with 19 working languages, we give on-going training to provide you with the tools to be successful. Our Training Department has won The Best Training Initiative for 2019!
They are looking for a Finnish-speaking Promotional and Advertising Sales Specialist to join their team in Dundalk, Ireland!
Promotional and Advertising Sales Specialist (PASS) are the trusted advisors for each of their clients. You will have an intimate understanding of how their business works and what your clients’ needs and goals are, aligning them with the necessary resources to achieve them.
As the Promotional and Advertising Sales Specialist (PASS) you are responsible for managing an assigned portfolio of clients designated by geographical zones. Some of your clients will be new while others may have been working with National Pen for several years. You are responsible for driving and developing new accounts while retaining and growing existing accounts.
Collaborating with the key stakeholders within your client portfolio, you will advise and consult them on how to best create and execute marketing campaigns utilizing National Pen’s extensive range of promotional products and branded corporate gifts in order to achieve their set objectives.
Overall service responsiveness to accounts, utilizing your written, verbal communication and presentation skills, using creativity to solve problems is the key in building long term relationships.
What you will do:
- Act as primary contact and advocate for new and existing SME (small to medium enterprise) clients
- Acquire a thorough understanding of your clients’ needs and requirements through effective and consistent communication (telephone and email)
- Expand the relationship with existing clients by continuously proposing marketing campaign solutions that meets their objectives
- Act as a business partner while regularly educating, advising and informing your clients on marketing products, corporate merchandise, marketing trends and new campaign strategies
- Make recommendations on the best utilization of your clients’ advertising budgets
- Keeping clients up to date of National Pen’s new product launches, various special offers available and marketing campaign packages
- Develop trusted relationships with existing clients portfolio ensuring a strong retention rate
- Maintain revenue base by managing account renewals
- Grow portfolio through higher value sales
- Achieve weekly KPI’s by reaching set target
- Build strong relationship with internal departments to maximize clients satisfaction
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to ensure that internal business processes, systems and ways of working are optimized and improved
- Keep track of industry trends (promotional and customize product)
- Native level in Finnish language
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in sales or client relationship management, building relationships with key decision makers
- Exposure of conducting marketing campaigns
- General understanding of marketing and advertising activities
- Strong persuasive negotiation skills with experience of converting calls into sales
- Ideally experienced in advertising sales and promotional product industry, but not essential
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- An energetic, self-starter who excels in interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Excellent PC skills essential
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Be a team player
- Open to continuously learning
- Good level of English required
- Attractive relocation package (Ten nights B&B and a flight refund of up to €150.00)
- First day induction
- Orientation Assistance including Accommodation assistance, revenue, Irish bank account set up
- Two weeks paid training
- Team incentives
- Continuous coaching and mentoring
- Career development program
- Medical cover
- Staff discount with over 60 local shops and businesses
- Multicultural environment
- Social club
- Weekly payroll
- No Weekend and No Shift work
- Amazing employee referral program so you can bring your friends
- Discounted gym membership
- Paid holidays
- Free parking for your car or bike!
- Fun events for employees, friends, and family
Interested? Do not wait any longer, send your application in!
About Us – Nordic Jobs Worldwide
We are a professional Nordic recruitment specialist focused on connecting candidates from Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark with businesses from all over the world.
Nordic Jobs Worldwide is the largest language Recruitment agency in the Nordic region, we match the most exciting jobs with Nordic talent. Over the past 3 years we have recruited and helped close to 2000 Nordic speakers to their dream job with our partners in over 28 different countries.
Location: Dundalk, Co Louth
Job date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 00:04:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Finnishspeaking #Promotional #Advertising #Sales #Specialist #Dundalk #Ireland