Franchised SPA MANAGER
Job title: Franchised SPA MANAGER
Company: Marriott Hotels Resorts
Job description: Posting Date Jun 14, 2021
Job Number 21060470
Job Category Spa
Location JW Marriott Hotel Quito, Avenida Orellana 1172 y Avenida Amazonas, Quito, Ecuador, Ecuador
Brand Marriott Hotels Resorts
Position Type Management
Located Remotely? N
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.
Marriott Hotels, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel.
JW Marriott is part of Marriott International’s luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.
Additional Information: This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Amazonas H.O.T., S.A.. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.
- Manage operations, ensure quality, standards and meet customer expectations on a day-to-day basis.
- Schedule events, programs and activities.
- Develop and implement a menu of classes and services, including special programs.
- Develop specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and get your work done.
- Manage external providers.
- Order and maintain necessary supplies and ensure workers have the necessary supplies, equipment, tools, and uniforms to perform their jobs.
- Manage pool areas, including general maintenance, daily maintenance, and cleaning.
- Ensure that all facilities are in proper working order.
- Schedule jobs / repairs as needed with the Engineering Department.
- Maintain and comply with safety standards and procedures with recreation personnel.
- Ensure proper rates are charged to guests and that all recreation staff members follow proper cash handling procedures.
- Manage the operating budget.
- Help with major equipment purchases.
- Provide special programming for holiday weekends and heavy transient time periods.
- Plan and implement special recreational opportunities for resort guests as business requires.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for health programs and fitness assessment centers.
- Serve as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
- Monitor quality, standards and meet customer expectations on a daily basis.
- Provide services that go beyond customer satisfaction and retention.
- Improve service by communicating and helping people understand guests’ needs, providing individual guidance, feedback and advice when needed.
- Supervise all Human Resources activities in the Recreation Department.
- Monitor employee satisfaction and guest satisfaction results, ensure necessary corrective measures are taken.
- Identify the developmental needs of others and advise or help others to improve their knowledge or skills.
- Hire, train, and supervise the development of recreation staff.
- Participate in the performance evaluation system process, giving feedback when necessary.
- Coordinate all training activities for department employees.
- Foster trust, respect and mutual cooperation among team members.
- Communicate expectations and performance objectives to subordinates – RAP session; subordinates are also open to raising questions and / or concerns.
- Manage standards and compliance.
- Design an upselling program.
- Experience in the area of guest service, reception, cleaning or related professional areas. Minimum 3rd University Level in Administrative careers with a specialization in Hospitality.
- Indicate your minimum economic expectation to accept the job offer.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
Location: Quito, Pichincha
Job date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 05:20:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Franchised #SPA #MANAGER