Freelance CRA – Gastroentrology- Belgium – 0.4-0.5 FTE
Job title: Freelance CRA – Gastroentrology- Belgium – 0.4-0.5 FTE
Company: Upsilon Global
Job description: Upsilon Global have partnered with a mid-size, full service CRO to present a freelance CRA role. This role will be a gastroenterology-dedicated study with a focus on Crohn’s disease, an exciting opportunity to explore the indication in Phase II of the project.
This Bulgarian CRO operate across 8 countries and have a view to expand further as they are rapidly increasing activity in West Europe and the US. Ensuring high quality and efficiency throughout all levels of clinical operations is a priority for this forward-thinking CRO as they have their very own private central labs, therefore keeping their data verification in-house. Their efficiency is also exemplified in the experience of the board members’ as they are all medical doctors, meaning there’s a deep understanding and respect for the on-going projects.
This position will require a passionate CRA who appreciates efficiency and streamline communication.
Start date: ASAP
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits.
- Assist with document submissions to local authorities
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- To liaise with all other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
Education and Qualifications
- Lifesciences related degree (BSc/MSc/PhD)
- Previous experience as a clinical research associate
- Sound knowledge of ICH/GCP and regulatory requirements
- Experience using clinical trial management systems.
- Other skills and abilities
- Experience working in Gastroenterology is essential.
- SSU experience is essential.
- Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office
For further information on this opportunity and to learn of similar positions, please contact Upsilon Global on +44. (0). 20. 3. 8. 75. 9. 96. 6. or email ‘applications (at) upsilonglobal . com’
Job date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 22:55:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Freelance #CRA #Gastroentrology #Belgium #FTE