Freelance CRA – Oncology – 0.3-0.4 FTE – Belgium
Job title: Freelance CRA – Oncology – 0.3-0.4 FTE – Belgium
Company: Upsilon Global
Job description: Upsilon Global have been working in collaboration with this small-sized Dutch CRO to present a Freelance CRA position, working in an exciting early-phase Oncology study. You will be working with a well-established CRO as they have over 30 years of experience operating globally, currently operating across 25 countries. This CRO is incredibly reputable for their work as they recently won an award for their T cell projects, an area they specialise in, as well as Oncology and Rare disease.
After acquiring a small biostatistics company in 2020, this CRO cover a large majority of clinical operations, regulatory and now moving into biostatistics. This is a testament to their dedication to the high quality of studies and data collection, verification and submission.
We appreciate and understand how CRO operates as we have successfully placed 13 freelancers with them, including 4 new starters in the last month.
Start date: ASAP
- Perform all types of site visits including, but not limited to, qualification visits, initiation visits, monitoring visits, motivational visits, audit support visits, and termination visits.
- Assist with document submissions to local authorities
- Ensure that all study related communication including e-mail is tracked, printed and filed as required
- To track patient recruitment by contacting investigators as specified for the study, and discuss potential study risks and opportunities with the Project Manager and LCRA
- To liaise with all other appropriate departments to ensure the smooth running of the study
- Other Ad-Hoc CRA duties
Education and Qualifications
- Lifesciences related degree (BSc/MSc/PhD)
- Previous experience as a clinical research associate
- Sound knowledge of ICH/GCP and regulatory requirements
- Experience using clinical trial management systems.
- Other skills and abilities
- Experience working in Oncology is essential.
- Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office
For further information on this opportunity and to learn of similar positions, please contact Upsilon Global on +44. (0). 20. 3. 8. 75. 9. 96. 6. or email ‘applications (at) upsilonglobal . com’
Job date: Fri, 04 Jun 2021 22:11:47 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Freelance #CRA #Oncology #FTE #Belgium