Job title: Frontend Developer
Company: Picus Security
Job description: About Picus
Picus Security Inc is a place where exceptional people gather to do their best work. We convert new ideas to exceptional solutions and great customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish. Join Picus to become part of our talented team!
Picus Security pioneered Breach and Attack Simulation (BAS) technology in 2013, recognized as a Cool Vendor in Security and Risk Management by Gartner in 2019 and a leading vendor in BAS Market by Frost & Sullivan in 2020. Picus is a Series-B startup supported by reputable private equity and venture capital organizations including Turkven, Earlybird Capital, ACT and Endeavor Catalyst.
Picus Security’s complete security validation platform helps CISOs and security teams gain visibility over their security posture by continuously validating their security controls and their SIEM/SOC tools, and remediating any potential exposure rapidly with the help of Breach and Attack Simulation technology.
We are looking for passionate Frontend Developers at all levels of seniority as part of our Engineering team that builds Picus’s innovative cyber security product that works in both cloud and on-prem environment. Picus is designed to identify gaps in security controls and offer mitigation options. Focusing on user experience principles, our engineers provide user dashboards for monitoring and administration purposes using cutting edge web frontend technologies. We need team members with great energy, willingness to learn and succeed and an open mind to create a top cyber security product in an agile environment.
Is the user-facing side of software development more interesting for you? Do you want to work with cutting edge frontend technologies?
As Picus Engineers, we’re committed to creating a sincere team environment that fosters trust, integrity, empathy, and growth. You’ll be able to be yourself, feel valued, supported, learn and grow.
What You Have
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field
- Solid foundation in Software Design, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience with HTML5 and CSS3
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and excellent problem solving abilities
- Humble, friendly, adaptive, result oriented personality
- Preferred familiarity with UX (User Experience) focused UI development
- Preferred experience in DevOps processes and concepts
- Preferred knowledge in Cyber Security domain
Working at Picus
- Fascinating work – a chance to shape and lead an exciting, fast-growing cyber security segment. Breach and Attack Simulation is a new concept that helps organizations evaluate their security posture in a continuous, automated, and repeatable way. This approach allows for the identification of imminent threats, provides recommended actions, and produces valuable metrics about cyber-risk levels.
- Unlimited opportunity! We are growing. At Picus, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle-new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Global exposure – Get a lot of experience working not only in a fast-growing startup but also interact with customers all around the world
- Be part of a global team that’s located in the UK, US, UAE, Italy, Turkey, and Singapore
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job date: Sat, 18 Dec 2021 06:07:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!