Frontline Marketing Manager – Indonesia
Job title: Frontline Marketing Manager – Indonesia
Job description: Location(s): Indonesia
Job Posting End Date: June 19, 2021
Job Description Summary:
As a Front-line Marketing Manager for Indonesia, you’ll work to leading all aspects of the local and designated regional brands’ brand image, to continuously drive relevance to the target audience and to protect the integrity of the brands’ experiences.
We are looking for people that have a passion for building relationships and will be proud to be a representative of our brands, are results driven and have marketing leader experience.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Manage bottler alignment on the marketing agenda: portfolio priorities and category/brand strategies and plans in partnership with Customer & Commercial and Franchise Leadership
- Actively work on regional market development to ensure the right implementation of projects
- Provide market input and/or participate in agile development of Organisational Unit and market-level Innovation projects
- Provide input to localization and real-time amplification of integrated marketing communications campaigns within the region and/or participate in agile development of Organisational Unit and market-level integrated marketing communications campaigns
- Input into End-2-End consumer & shopper engagement strategy and identify region specific engagement opportunities
- Manage brand activation at the local level, including point of sales activations & promos and experiential marketing and events (leveraging mkt assets), in coordination with bottlers
- Support the System in Customer & Shopper marketing agenda, maintaining strong relationships with key customers
- Develop relationships with key bottlers and ensure alignment and buy-in on marketing agenda
- Lead negotiations and alignment with key stakeholders
- Identify needs for campaign localization or customization as necessary
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is required
- Significant marketing and leadership experience (10+ years), including leading smaller teams
- Direct experience with marketing activation
- Business, commercial and financial acumen
- Experience working in marketing across countries preferred
- Experience working in cross-functional and cross-geographical teams is preferred
Skills: Account Management, Business Development, Business Insights, Communication, Consultative Sales Management, Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Service Management, Influencing Decisions, Leadership, Marketing, National Account Sales, Negotiation, Pitch Presentations, Results-Oriented, Sales Forecasting, Sales Management, Sales Process
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
Job date: Fri, 11 Jun 2021 07:50:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Frontline #Marketing #Manager #Indonesia