Funds Regulations Switzerland Specialist
Job title: Funds Regulations Switzerland Specialist
Company: ACOLIN Fund Services AG
Job description: ACOLIN is Europe’s leading provider of cross-border fund distribution services and is enjoying strong growth in demand. With more than 90 employees in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Frankfurt, Geneva, Dublin, Madrid, Belgrade, Bratislava and Konstanz, the ACOLIN Group serves over 600 international asset management companies and offers them access to its distribution network of more than 3000 banks, global fund platforms and other institutional investors.
The law is your passion.
In order to strengthen our Funds Regulations team, we are looking for a new member in the area of legal representation of foreign collective investment schemes, either immediately or by appointment for our
Head office in Zurich:
Funds Regulations Switzerland Specialist (100%)
In this demanding position you will support the Funds Regulations team and work closely with our internal and external service providers in various jurisdictions and liaise with the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA, lawyers and authorities.
This is your main area of responsibility:
- Responsible for a dedicated portfolio of clients (account manager)
- Providing advice to clients on legal and regulatory matters
- Liaising with a wide range of external stakeholders including foreign fund companies, law firms, regulators and translation providers
- Set-up and on-boarding of new funds
- Preparation and submission of the applications to FINMA (registration, change of legal documents, merger, liquidation, deregistration, change of representative and change of paying agent) within the FINMA deadline
- Preparation and publication of legal notices
- Initiate individual agreements (i.e. representative agreement, paying agent agreement and offer agreement) based on sample agreements in collaboration with the Legal Team
- Preparation, publication and dissemination of the Swiss version of legal and marketing documents
- Monitor the publication of legal and marketing documents
- Avoidance of reputational and liability risks towards FINMA, SNB and sales and cooperation partners
- Support the activities of the team to ensure that all funds registered, listed and offered in Switzerland are compliant with the applicable law and the relevant guidelines of the Asset Management Association Switzerland
- Training of new colleagues (introduction and adjustment)
- Support team and colleagues in their own work
- Force of proposition
What are we looking for?
You bring along legal training, paralegal training or equivalent 1 – 2 years professional experience preferably in the investment fund sector. You have quick comprehension and organisational talent, and your ability to set priorities is vital for your demanding task. You know your way around Microsoft Office programs and have a good general understanding in IT. Your team can rely on your precise, reliable, and independent working method and your very good communication skills. Very important: you are confident in English both written and spoken, and you must speak French on mother tongue level (please do not apply if this does not correspond with your skills), other foreign languages are an advantage.
What do we offer?
In addition to an international, dynamic environment, you can expect a small friendly team with a great atmosphere and flat hierarchies. Varying tasks and action are guaranteed in your daily business. We offer you the opportunity to prove yourself daily in internal customer contact and to go the extra mile in your support services. We attach great importance to the satisfaction of our employees and at the same time work with you to further develop your personal and professional strengths. Our offer is rounded off by attractive employment conditions, modern workplaces and flexible working hours.
Would you like to make an important contribution to the success of ACOLIN?
Then we should definitely get to know each other.
Job date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 22:41:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Funds #Regulations #Switzerland #Specialist