FX Forward & STIR Trading (Singapore)
Job title: FX Forward & STIR Trading (Singapore)
Company: Credit Suisse
Job description: Being one of our main FX Forwards and Short Term Interest Rate (STIR) Traders having responsibilities for PnL generation focusing on trading solutions to our global client base. The focused responsibilities will include generating PnL for the FX and Interest Rate business in the G10 currencies.
The primary focus of the role will be to manage the AUS curve, manage the pricing sheet/model, and market-make AUD Rate products (AUD IRS, OIS, Cross currency basis) to our clients.
Being part of our Global Trading Solutions (GTS) division, having responsibilities in our FX/IR business as one of the main trading points of contacts in delivering pricing for the G10 currencies (Fx Forwards and Rates). Our team is dedicated, results oriented, hardworking, proactive, collaborative, and forward-looking. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
- 3+ years proven track record in FX Forward and STIR trading in the AUS Rates be ideal.
- Understanding and being interested in FX and Interest Rates, along with overall market structure, mechanics, the strategies and trading styles.
- Good commercial acumen, interpersonal and problem solving skills with excellent written plus verbal proficiency in English.
- Strong attention to detail and having a good work ethic, along with strong presentational skills with the ability to clearly define & articulate.
- Showing ambition you will be able to independently analyze business requirements and resolve appropriate course of actions without direct management assistance.
- Being able to work in Singapore and within a diverse team environment and cross collaborating with connected teams regionally and globally.
Job date: Sat, 26 Jun 2021 00:43:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#STIR #Trading #Singapore