Gaming Business Development Manager – Korea
Job title: Gaming Business Development Manager – Korea
Job description: Gaming Business Development Manager – Korea
HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
We are looking for visionaries, like you, who are ready to make a purposeful impact on the way the world works.
At HP, the future is yours to create!
If you are our Gaming Business Development Manager in Korea, you will have a chance to
- Be responsible for Product line and quota for Gaming product or specific customer segment
- Manage Key performance metrics:-
- Grow YoY and exceed the Revenue and Margin $ goals
- Improve Margin%, YoY & QoQ
- Gain gaming market share YoY & QoQ.
- Increase Omen portfolios Mix
- Increase Gaming peripheral attach rate, YoY
- Launch new product successfully
- Represent OMEN & VICTUS in training, customer meeting and events
- Analyze and observe the market and competition and take necessary actions to develop HP Gaming Business
- Establishe relationship & engaged with sales, marketing and PR on Gaming 4P plan
- Develop online business and increase Enthusiast market share
- Develop portfolios and control Brand Mix pushing high end products into the market
- Be responsible for Market share execution for gaming notebooks, desktops, displays and accessories
- Build software features capabilities and its service with internal and external stakeholders to enhance local gamers’ experience
- Build Gaming Ecosystem through partnerships on outreach to the gamers. E.g. Streaming platforms, Game titles, game developers.
Are you a high-performer? We are looking for an individual with:
- 5-10 years of experience in the Gaming hardware industry
- Gamer and passion for video games
- Have related experience in product management, product marketing, operations or program management with gaming products
- Broad knowledge of marketing and marketing program implementation: knowledge of competitor’s product offerings, knowledge of industry norms, and opportunities, understanding of product life cycle, in depth knowledge of marketing elements (product, pricing, promotion and positioning)
- Proactive, resourceful and problem-solving attitude
- Strategic and analytical thinker who can also operate in detail
- Strong time management and organisation skills
- Customer and data driven
- Persons of distinguished service to the state and their families and persons with disabilities will be given additional scores in the process according to the law
** A job offerer shall notify a job applicant, before the job applicant’s hiring is determined, of his/her right to request the return of hiring documents, the method of exercising the right, the retention period of the hiring documents, the destruction of the documents after the period of filing the request, and the expenses incurred for returning the documents. (Article 11, Paragraph 6 of Fair Hiring Procedure Act, Korea)
Job – Sales
Schedule – Full time
Shift – No shift premium (Korea, Republic of)
Travel – 25%
EEO Tagline –
HP Inc. is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
Job date: Sat, 03 Jul 2021 22:00:26 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Gaming #Business #Development #Manager #Korea