GBS Professional Finance Team Leader
Job title: GBS Professional Finance Team Leader
Company: British American Tobacco
Job description: BAT is evolving at pace – truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Costa Rica IS LOOKING FOR A Professional Finance Team Leader
SENIORITY LEVEL: Non-management
SALARY RANGE: Competitive + Excellent benefits + Market leading bonus
ROLE POSITIONING AND OBJECTIVES
In the new world of shared services, bridging the gap between service lines and Finance is key to modern business success. If your goal is to become a valued business partner and Provide full support to the End Markets, this position is for you!
As a P2P Team Lead for BASS Americas, you will certify the P2P accounts reconciliation in a monthly basis assuring that the ledger and the subledger matches the balances, provide full support to the End Markets related to specific topics such as ComEx, WHT, Urgent Payments and execute the unblock of documents with price or quantity discrepancy, like many other tasks. Work in audit process, Sox, follow up with the team to achieve the goals and metrics.
Reports to: P2P Assistant Manager
Reporting Level: 7 Direct reports
Geographic Scope: America
WHAT YOU WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE FOR
- Support the Global Continuous Improvement team and management with data analysis & investigate, supporting with EM insights based on AP knowledge and continuous engagement with DRBUs/ region represented.
- Works in collaboration with CIAs, SMEs, Global Process Experts, and IDT to ensure cohesive operational changes are deployed and embedded with process and system changes.
- Research statements, past due notices, disconnect notices and other miscellaneous mail and supplier issues.
- Research/problem solve supplier inquiries received regarding accounts payable issues. This includes educating the supplier on missing or inaccurate information on invoices.
- Partnering with End Markets and functions to resolve any supplier payment issues
- Follow up on inquiries from vendors related to state of accounts reconciliations.
- Meet all agreed KPIs, run and monitor reports as needed.
- Support the deployment & embedding of global initiatives from Project Evolution & PACE within Requisition to Pay at operational level to ensure all activities within the scope are operating efficiently.
CAN THIS BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Please explain me your experience in AP.
- In which markets do you have experience working as an Accounts payable Analyst.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- 4-5 years of experience in Accounts payable.
- End to End AP Experience.
- Expertise in working as team leader and People management.
- Audit Process (internal, external, Sox).
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- An understanding of the uses of SOX.
- Projects experience demonstrated.
- University studies in Business Administration, Finance, Accountant or Economy.
- Advance English level.
- Intermediate Advance Portuguese level.
- SAP knowledge.
- Power BI knowledge.
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets.
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries.
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations.
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner.
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies.
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity, and partnership underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!
Job date: Thu, 22 Jul 2021 04:34:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#GBS #Professional #Finance #Team #Leader