General Counsel, Ukraine
Job title: General Counsel, Ukraine
Job description: Surprise.com is on a mission to help people make a positive impact on themselves, their teams, and their communities. Our flagship product, Surprise for Teams™, is the world’s first and only SuccessOS™. Surprise for Teams makes it fun and irresistible to perform better, which creates a positive, long-lasting impact on people and their organizations.
We are looking for an experienced General Counsel to join our team in Lviv (Magnus) team and help us optimize our processes in preparation for our upcoming product launch.
What will you be doing?
- Preparing and drafting agreements, contracts, and other legal documents to ensure the company’s full legal rights;
- Reviewing contracts and other legal documents;
- Researching legal issues and recommending revisions where necessary;
- Providing clarification on legal language or specifications to everyone in the organization;
- Researching and evaluating different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations;
- Applying effective risk management techniques and offering proactive advice on possible legal issues.
What are we looking for?
- Upper Intermediate English or higher (B2+);
- Proven experience as a Legal Counsel in a business environment;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of corporate law and procedures;
- Outstanding communication skills
- MA or BSc in Business Administration is a plus.
At Surprise.com, we’re committed to hiring builders who are inspired by our team’s guiding principle: to derive a tremendous sense of purpose from the inner quest for excellence itself, being driven from within to make anything we touch be the best it can be. We take pride in developing deep user understanding, obsess about the details, and go the extra mile to show our users we love them. We are first and foremost customer driven – engineering, product and design collaborate as equals to create a phenomenal end user experience. We’re also home for numerous internal teams building internally facing tools for customer service, finance, and others, to keep the operation afloat.
- Extremely competitive salary for the local market
- 20 working days of paid vacation
- 15 days of paid sick leave
- Modern comfortable offices in Kyiv (Gulliver) and Lviv (Magnus)
- Friendly and highly professional team
- And, of course, we get Surprises internally.
Job date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 22:26:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#General #Counsel #Ukraine