General Manager CTD Argentina
Job title: General Manager CTD Argentina
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Job description: Job Description
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue exceeding $25 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, improving patient diagnostics and therapies or increasing productivity in their laboratories, we are here to support them. Our global team of more than 75,000 colleagues delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services and Patheon. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Location/Division Specific Information
At our CTD in Argentina
How will you make an impact? (Objetive)
Fisher Clinical Services (FCS) is a part of the Clinical Trial Division/Pharma Services Group of Thermo Fisher Scientific. Fisher Clinical Services is the world leader in clinical supply chain management and related support services. It has a global network of packaging and distribution facilities.
Responsible for FCS Argentina, including operations and P&L. Ensures that local structures, systems and capacity are sufficient to meet CTD’s objectives. Independently develop strategies and tactics to drive growth and efficiencies while improving service levels and profitability.
Provide leadership and assume responsibility for the functional and financial control of the facility including development and management of an annual business plan budget.
What will you do? (Responsabilities)
· Manage, develop and expand current business and operations in the country, developing and implementing strategic plan in alignment with Region and Division´s strategies.
· Build and lead a high-performing leadership team to achieve and exceed business goals.
· Manage business and operations performance against agreed targets and budgets, and within policies and standards.
· Responsible for P&L management and financial target achievements.
· Partner Commercial Team to develop the business and deliver profitable growth.
· Drive a quality mindset within the business; ensure resources and processes support delivery of high quality and service.
· Ensure that systems and procedures are developed and maintained to meet desired standards related to good distribution practices, health and safety.
· Plan operational capacity including staffing levels, building structure, ambient, cold and frozen storage, equipment and installations.
· Oversee entire supply chain strategy and operations to ensure that required services and quality levels are delivered.
· Direct and coordinate the activities and take ownership of the results performed by a cross-functional team: HR, Finance and IT; to build and implement a sustainable growth business plan.
· Partner LATAM Regional Team to drive harmonized experience to our customers and deliver regional goals.
How will you get here?
· Senior level management in Pharmaceutical, CRO or Logistics for 10 years or more
· University Degree in relevant subject
· Strong leadership, people development skills and experience in Building, Managing / Leading high-performing teams.
· Knowledge of GMP/GDP environments
· Results-oriented with strong decision-making ability.
· Ability to work independently in managing/analyze complex problems by exercising independent decision making and define solutions, as well as a good team player.
· Participative management style with well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to effectively interact with and develop diverse personalities.
· Well-developed written and verbal communication skills. Fluent in English.
· Able to work under pressure and to support others within the team
· Good communication skills both internally and externally
· Ability to understand the client’s requirements and to be able to devise and articulate the most appropriate solutions
· Knowledge of clinical trial supply chain process
· MBA or Advanced degree in the sciences.
· Advanced communication skills in Portuguese and Spanish
· Process analysis skill suitable to collect/analyze data leading to process improvement with quantifiable business benefits.
· Flexible and adaptable, must be able to work and align with other sites across the globe to achieve business objectives
· Creativity – ability to be confident and convincing at highest level with the client organizations.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission-enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Supply Chain / Distribution
Thermo Fisher Scientific
is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Location: Buenos Aires
Job date: Thu, 16 Sep 2021 22:33:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#General #Manager #CTD #Argentina