General Manager (Vietnam-based candidates preferred)
Job title: General Manager (Vietnam-based candidates preferred)
Job description: Company Description
A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
Anantara Hotels and Resorts are on the lookout for a GM with proven hospitality operations management experience in luxury/Virtuoso properties. At Anantara, passion is our foundation. Passion for performance. Passion for innovation. Passion for serving our guests, passion for relationships with our partners. Because we believe that only when you begin with passion can you achieve perfection.
We value our team members as key stakeholders. Their individual successes are inseparable from that of the company. If you have that drive to lead high-performing teams to the path towards success, we want you to experience #PassionPoweredGrowth with us!
Anantara Mui Ne Resort invites you to escape to redefined beachside luxury. Opening onto 16 kilometres of pristine sands, the resort is blessed by ideal beach weather with a pleasant breeze. Unwind on Vietnam’s vibrant south-east coast. Explore striking natural wonders, cultural landmarks and the traditions of local life.
Due to the Covid situation, we give preference to candidates who are based in Vietnam.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of hotel management operations experience in luxury brands.
- Prior luxury resort experience is essential.
- Excellent management skills, including the ability to manage details through to completion and ensure project deadlines are met.
- Prior experience with multiple stakeholder relationship management is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are a must. High ability to work well under pressure and effectively handle multiple, concurrent demands and appropriately prioritize responsibilities.
- Strong communication skills.
- Prior experience in renovation of luxury properties is required.
Click to learn more about Anantara Mui Ne Resort.
Location: Bình Thuận
Job date: Tue, 22 Jun 2021 22:18:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#General #Manager #Vietnambased #candidates #preferred