German Technical Advisor for Porsche – Lisbon, Portugal
Job title: German Technical Advisor for Porsche – Lisbon, Portugal
Job description: Learn, Lead & Grow at Sitel Group®
We believe experiences are everything, and that happy associates are successful ones. That’s why we give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- GROW AS YOU GO. We invest in you, with internal programs, training and initiatives to develop your skills and help you reach your goals. We promote from within. We provide you with the tools, skills and resources to develop, both professionally and personally. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there.
- BE BOLD, BE YOU. #SitelLife represents our commitment to our people -to YOU. It’s about coming exactly as you are. We empower everyone to live their truth, be themselves and use their voice -and we give them a platform to do so.
- WORK TOGETHER TO MAKE AN IMPACT. We strive to make the world a better place and empower others to do the same. We are mission-driven -and we leverage the power of our people to make a positive impact in the communities in which we live and work.
- GAIN STABILITY, EXPAND POSSIBILITIES. We celebrate successes and reward our people for the hard work they do every day. We offer benefits to keep you healthy and happy, such as paid time off and referral bonuses. Plus, fun perks like employee discounts.
- MAXIMIZE YOUR EXPERIENCE. We value open, honest and constructive conversation. We encourage you to speak up -and we listen when you do. Through MAX, our global community, we leverage our people’s innovative ideas, experiences and feedback to shape and drive the future of Sitel Group.
About Sitel Group®
As a global leader in end-to-end customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® partners with the world’s best-loved brands, from Fortune 500 companies to local startups, to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that boost brand value.
With 100,000 people around the globe – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect best-loved brands with their customers over 4.5 million times every day in 50+ languages. Whether digital or voice-based, our solutions deliver a competitive edge across all customer touchpoints. Our award-winning culture is built on 35+ years of industry-leading experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
Come and work with us.
Do you want to work with a company that has strived to translate performance into speed – and success – in the most intelligent way possible?
Are you German native with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in the sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our German Customer Support team.
In the beginning, I looked around and could not find quite the car I dreamed of. So I decided to build it myself – Ferry Porsche
This quote gets to the heart of everything that makes Porsche what it is. As a brand, as a company, and as an automotive manufacturer.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Inbound support (e.g. technical assistance and advice on Smart Mobility and E-Performance Services for both customers and dealers, such as administration of customer accounts, registration or operating issues, charging network, parking services, Porsche Drive, etc.)
- Cross-sales (e.g. clarification of contract-related questions, extending subscriptions, etc.)
- Outbound support (e.g. related Smart Mobility or e-Performance Services)
- Case monitoring (Monitoring, handling and – if necessary – escalation of open cases)
- Response Card (e.g. handling of response cards, administration of opt.-ins and opt.-outs)
- Meet and exceed our service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native German
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- No employment termination due to just cause in work history
- Knowledgeable in Windows-based and Microsoft Office Applications
- Secure handling of IT systems
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- High passion for automotive topics and digital technologies
- Make empowerment business decisions with little guidance
- Demonstrate out of the box thinking in order to resolve customer concerns
- Proficient documentation and note-taking; must be able to clearly document information
- Maintain a clear understanding of policy and procedures and warranty coverage
- Understand the geography of the respective markets working for and being able to identify regions and provinces
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal
- Experience in the customer service/ call center industry is preferred
- 1-year working experience within technical areas; or 1-year working experience within automotive OEM customer service; or 3 years working experience within premium customer service with an affinity for technical/automotive topics at the same time
- Experience with Luxury Brands and Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRM)
What’s in it for you? We give our people the tools and the freedom to learn, grow, have fun and be themselves.
- Competitive wages and stability
- Private healthcare & dental insurance (after six months of employment)
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and competitive career opportunities
- A safe, friendly, creative, innovative and technological organization
- International and multicultural environment (celebrations, our SitelFit wellness program, initiatives to develop your skills and events to increase the team spirit)
Join the #SitelLife
Our success lies in our diversity, and our differences are our strength. We are an equal opportunity company and we value and respect diversity. You choose where you want to go; we help you get there!
Apply today at .
German Technical Advisor for Porsche – Lisbon, Portugal
Job date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 22:11:49 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#German #Technical #Advisor #Porsche #Lisbon #Portugal