Global Key Account Manager (m/f/d) Switzerland, Germany or France
Job title: Global Key Account Manager (m/f/d) Switzerland, Germany or France
Job description: At Beckman Life Sciences, we are actively looking for a Global Key Pharma Account Manager based in France, Germany, or Switzerland
The Global Key Account Manager will drive high-level teamworks and partnerships with our Biopharma customers, through a prove understanding of Beckman Life Science product portfolio. This position will manage cross-platform commercial operations for Beckman at said accounts globally through revenue growth and commercial execution. This Manager will elevate Beckman’s perception in the account by penetrating key decision makers. The Manager will have responsibility of leading the account strategy and implement the strategy into an action plan.
A role with a large impact:
- Drive continuous customer discovery with following targets:
- Map the entire Customer ecosystem including Wholly Own Subsidiaries & Identify Key Partners
- Establish Important Customer Sites to help local sales penetrate and discover new opportunities
- Understand R&D Pipeline & Workflows relevant to the customer
- Have a strong pulse on the customer’s central initiatives, partners, future acquisitions, and develop relationships with innovation groups
- Support our company Science Discovery with Customer Focus
- Develop a strong understanding of the Portfolio
- Understand existing relationships, business to date, competitive landscape
- Define potential with account for all product lines & services
- Incorporate Account in VOC to BU on product line expansion and development
- Establish Early Adopters & Reference Sites for new product launches
- You will align with Internal and External Stakeholders on All Central Initiatives
- You build Account Strategies, Playbook, and Growth Bridge
- Build an Account Strategy in collaboration with all partners
- Translate strategies to local tactics and actions
- Leverage other Danaher Operating Companies
- You improve Sales & Service Revenue through Workflow Excellence
What will you bring to the role:
- Proven track record of success as a Life Science Sales Representative or Sales Manager (minimum 10 years of experience, minimum 5 years of experience with Advance Science Degree)
- MS or PhD in Scientific Field Preferred
- Ability to set global strategies with short-term, mid-term, and long-term goals
- Ability to communicate and inspire change at with senior level customer leadership
- Ability to collaborate and operate effectively in a Matrix environment
- Strong analytical skills; able to interpret data and use to see opportunity
- Located Near Customer Headquarters or key sites and ability to travel up to 50%
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs and SFDC
- Ability to adapt to work effectively in an environment of change, uncertainty, and ambiguity.
We offer you:
- An autonomous position in an international context
- A recognized key function within the team
- A position rich in contacts and interaction
- A different daily story every day
- A group with a global dimension where opportunities for development are plentiful.
Are you our next talent?
We are looking forward to getting in touch with you and discover your motivation !
More than 1,500 Beckman Coulter Life Sciences associates are at the heart of discovery—working with life science researchers, scientists and technicians around the world to deliver solutions that streamline processes, integrate workflows and improve outcomes in the pursuit of scientific discovery.
With operations in more than 130 countries, we believe in putting our customers first and working together to make a meaningful difference in people’s lives.
As a member of Danaher Corporation, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences can offer all the career opportunities of a global company. Danaher is a leading science and technology company with more than 67,000 employees and is listed on the Fortune 200 of the New York Stock Exchange. Danaher designs, manufactures and markets innovative products and services for professional, medical, industrial and commercial customers. Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful tools and the stability of a tested organization.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.
Location: Nyon, Waadt
Job date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 23:10:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Global #Key #Account #Manager #mfd #Switzerland #Germany #France