Global Legal Network Contracting professional – ITALY (Accenture office in Naples) [Online / Phone Recruitment]
Job title: Global Legal Network Contracting professional – ITALY (Accenture office in Naples) [Online / Phone Recruitment]
Job description: Descrizione Profilo
Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you’ll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Global Legal Network Contracting professional
ITALY (Accenture office in Naples)
Support Italy business, being responsible for the legal reviews assigned, facing the business team, client stakeholders and other colleagues in Legal.
- Drafting and reviewing NDAs, RFP’s responses, Proposals, Arrangement Letters/Statement of Work, Change Orders, Teaming Agreements, Due Diligence Memos, etc.;
- Advise senior company leadership on legal risks.
- Represent company’s interests and interface directly with client negotiating teams.
- Strategize with senior company executives prior to client negotiations.
- Structure client transactions to be most advantageous from a contracting and business perspective.
- Guide, train, and support junior members of your team and provide them with a prompt advice as required during the daily course of business.
- Take decisions and communicate appropriately to business teams and supervisor.
- Apply the internal reporting process.
- Actively participate to trainings, local and global initiatives.
Leggi la Job Description
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions; this is your chance. To stand out and face them in the best way you have:
- Law degree and 3-5 years of experience in contracting work.
- Appropriate negotiation skills, executive presence and the ability to influence business and contracting decisions.
- Previous experience on IT deals is considered a plus.
- Ability to manage escalations effectively.
- Very good judgment, strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Touch and tone contracting approach.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to understand contracting principles, detail-oriented, organized, and flexible.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel.
- Language skills: fluent in Italian and English.
- Passion for facing challenges and learning something new every day.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don’t have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us:
For further information, visit our website:
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Job date: Fri, 28 May 2021 22:47:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Global #Legal #Network #Contracting #professional #ITALY #Accenture #office #Naples #Online #Phone #Recruitment