Global Market Expansion Lead (Switzerland or Remote)
Job title: Global Market Expansion Lead (Switzerland or Remote)
Company: Rivero AG
Job description: About Rivero
Rivero is a startup, founded in December 2018, on a mission to enable banks and financial institutions to automate complex processes in the simplest and most efficient way. In this way, banks can focus their attention on delighting their customers with streamlined digital interfaces. If you want to put a label on it, we probably fall into both the #FinTech and the #RegTech domain.
What is it like to work at Rivero?
We work in product-based, small and interdisciplinary teams. We are ambitious and excited about our mission. We know that there are many interesting challenges ahead, but we are excited and force ourselves to do difficult things because only then can we learn and grow.
We are wary about being overconfident and our blind spots. We get engaged with our customers on an emotional level. We listen to them with empathy and intelligence to truly understand and address their problems and their viewpoints.
We are radically transparent in communication with each other and at the same time open-minded to questions, informed comments and grounded disagreements.
We believe it is OK to make mistakes but unacceptable not to identify, analyze, and learn from them.
Sounds exciting to you? Do you have such characteristic traits? You wanna be part of our team? Then continue reading!
What will you do?
- Play an important role in taking Rivero to the next level
- Work closely with the founders to define market and partnership strategies
- Identify, prioritize and approach prospects that can benefit from Rivero’s products
- Sell Rivero products to issuers and acquirers in Europe
- Identify and generate new business opportunities for Rivero
- Identify and approach partnerships and new channels for business development
- Work closely with the product & delivery teams to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work closely with the marketing team to drive lead generation activities
Do you have the right stuff?
Rivero has successfully launched two SaaS products in the home market, Switzerland. As a next step, we are looking for a Global Market Expansion Lead to help us to expand our market footprint in Europe and later globally.
You’ll be a good match for our team if you can identify with the following:
- You have a strong understanding of the (card) payment industry and the ecosystem
- You are ambitious and thrive in a fast-paced, diverse and entrepreneurial environment
- You are result-oriented with entrepreneurial mindset
- You are a strong communicator (interpersonal, verbal, presentation, written, email)
- You are a strategic negotiator with a proven track records in closing deals in B2B
- You have project management skills and can manage time-sensitive projects
- You deeply care about customer success
- You have a good command of English and another European language
The little things that matter
We strive to keep our employees happy by creating a pleasant working environment and below are a few things that we are currently doing for our team. But, like everything else, our perk list is also dynamic and changes and evolves over time as we grow.
- Stock Options – Obviously we are in this together, both tough times and victory times. We want Rivero’s success to be your success and the other way around.
- Ability to learn and grow – We think about how we can enable our team to become better every day. This is the main mission of the Rivero Academy. Our academy sessions cover a wide range of topics from technical to fun topics.
- Device and tools neutrality – Whether you are a Mac, Linux, or Windows user, you can work with whatever devices and tools that make you happier and ultimately more productive.
- Friday happy hours – After a week of hard work, we enjoy getting together to listen to a short talk on an interesting new topic (can be anything from tech to art), and to have a drink and hang out.
Then, simply send us a few lines about yourself, why you would like to join Rivero, and your CV.
Job date: Fri, 09 Jul 2021 22:26:17 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Global #Market #Expansion #Lead #Switzerland #Remote