Go Global In Take 2022] 석사, MBA 인재양성 프로그램
Job title: Go Global In Take 2022] 석사, MBA 인재양성 프로그램
Job description: A career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 58,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
Go Global Graduate Program In Take 2022(석사, MBA 인재양성 프로그램)
Grow. Develop. Experience.
Maximize your potential for development and performance and take the chance of growing within our organization. During this 2-year Functional Graduate Program, you will follow an individual rotation plan within our Electronics business, gain international experience and be exposed to the business as well as our senior management team. On top, you will benefit from competent support by excellent business mentors, valuable training sessions tailored to foster your professional and personal development and will gain plenty of opportunity for networking.
During the program, you play an active role in growing our business, extending our market share and developing our go-to-market approach for various product segments in the specialty chemicals and high-tech materials business. Do you want to work in a business with a portfolio which is as diverse as the colors of the rainbow?
- Monitor the execution of projects according to plan, ensure completeness of project plans, manage risks, project roadmaps etc. and discover the multiple facts of the Project Management world
- Get to know the multiple facts of the Commercial world (e.g. Sales, Marketing Communication, Commercial Excellence, Product Management).
- Carry out total 3 assignments with self-responsibility (the first assignment at one of our offices in Korea , two more assignments in a different part of our Electronics business, one of them abroad in one of our global subsidiaries.)
- Obtain a broad perspective of the specialty chemistry world, be exposed to various industries and markets, experience cultural differences and learn to effectively collaborate in a diverse, global organization.
- Actively contribute to various projects and our core business during all assignments, set objectives and make a contribution to the overall success of Electronics.
Who you are:
- Master’s degree required, ideally Bachelor in natural science /Engineering or related fields and Master in business-related fields (MBA is a plus)
- International experience and fluency in both Korean and English (other language skills are a plus)
- First practical experience in the project management area or related fields in the semiconductor, display or chemical industry
- Flexible and collaborative team player willing to go the extra mile to drive projects to success as well as working independently, networker with strong communication skills
- High motivation, curiosity and passion to discover solutions to all kinds of exciting challenges
- Must be authorized and eligible to work in Korea on a permanent basis
- Start of the Program: March 2022
Application Process & Timeline:
- 1st: CV Screening (2021 November ~ Mid of December)
- 2nd : Video Screening (Mid of December~End of December)
- 3rd : Phone screening (End of December~Beginning of January)
- 4th : Assessment day (End of January)
Please note that the timeline and application process might vary upon the situation
서버 안정성을 위해, 구글 크롬으로 접속하여 지원 및 이력서 업로드를 권장합니다.
- 보훈대상자 및 취업보호대상자는 관련법에 의거하여 우대합니다.
- 지원서의 기재사항이 사실과 다른 것으로 확인되거나 Reference from previous employer 상에 채용상의 결격사유가 확인될 경우 합격 또는 채용이 취소될 수 있습니다
- (The company reserves the right to withdraw the offer, it if discovers subsequently that a candidate has given false information in application or has provided false or fraudulent documentation in support of his/her application. The offer is conditional upon satisfactory results of reference checks.)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at
Job Requisition ID: 233875
Career Level: B – Recent University Graduate(
Working time model:
Careers during Covid-19
Thank you for visiting our careers website, we are always looking for curious minds to join our teams. We understand how much the world is being impacted by the Covid-19 crisis and we want to assure you that your safety is very important to us. To ensure that everyone’s health is protected, instead of a standard face-to-face interview, it is likely that you will be offered alternative digital interview options.
US employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to your start date unless an accommodation is granted by the Company. The Company uses the definition of “fully vaccinated” assigned by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention for purposes of considering satisfaction of this requirement which is a condition of employment.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the .
Job date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 00:06:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Global #석사 #MBA #인재양성 #프로그램