Graduate Solutions Engineer – Sweden
Job title: Graduate Solutions Engineer – Sweden
Company: Cisco Systems
Job description: Start date: 31st July 2022
Training location: Amsterdam, under normal circumstances. Due to Covid-19 there is the possibility of the program starting virtually.
Post-training location: Stockholm, Sweden
Area of Interest: Sales -Product
What You’ll Do:
Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides structured training and on-the-job-experience. We will develop your technical, sales and communication skills and give the opportunity to rotate through a variety of areas based on our model of Education Exposure Experience. You will learn how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers.
Your career will continue in a sales engineering role as part of Cisco’s Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team. GVE is a technical presales organisation, that provides software and systems engineering services to customers, partners, and internal Cisco sales employees. As a sales engineer, you’ll discover, demonstrate and design solutions by engaging with our customers and partners to bring simple solutions to their complex challenges.
From there, your career can develop and grow into a variety of sales opportunities at Cisco.
While challenging, it will push you to become the best version of yourself. You will achieve industry-standard certifications, as part our perpetual learning approach, and be assessed and mentored through customer simulations and on-the-job activities. We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential.
Who You’ll Work With:
You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning and industry recognised early-in-career development program for top university graduates from around the world. You’ll train alongside incredibly hardworking individuals, like yourself, from different countries and diverse backgrounds. Early on, you’ll make long-lasting friendships and belong to a rich human network that will support you throughout your career.
As a successful Associate Solutions Engineer (ASE), you’ll expand your software and networking knowledge to collaborate with Cisco sales professionals and provide technical solutions that drive business outcomes for our customers and partners.
You’ll learn from experts and coaches in an unrivalled setting using our own leading-edge technology. You’ll have your own mentor, a CSAP alumnus who’s been in your shoes and will help guide you in your first year. With a strong Cisco team committed to your success, you’ll gain hands-on education and experience, while receiving an attractive salary and pursuing your career dreams!
Who You Are:
Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a degree or related program or other academic certification in any of the STEM subject areas ideally with an emphasis on networking and computing * Must have graduated by May 2020 or later
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Must be able to legally live and work in Sweden, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
- Be willing to relocate to Sweden as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
- Willing to relocate for 12 months to a designated CSAP training hub as required. Immigration and relocation support will be provided should the program be delivered in training hubs as opposed to virtually.
- Technology enthusiast who enjoys innovating ideally with a demonstrated passion and interest in software languages. such as Java or Python
- Demonstrate an eagerness to establish a long-term Sales career with Cisco Sweden.
At Cisco, each person brings their own talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere – From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more.
- We benefit everyone – We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us. #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.
@Cisco #CiscoJobs #WeAreCisco
Cisco are always looking to identify talented people. If you are reading this posting then we may not have an open job right now, however it is highly likely we will in the future. If you are interested in working for Cisco in this capacity then please submit your details and CV or resume against this requisition so that when a suitable vacancy arises a Cisco representative can contact you directly.
Please note that vacancies will be filled on a rolling basis after opening, and we will close applications as offers are accepted; possibly before the stated deadline. Therefore, we highly recommend you submit your application as early as possible in order to be considered for the opportunity of your choice
Job date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 22:59:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Graduate #Solutions #Engineer #Sweden