GroupM | Assistant Manager / Manager, Biddable Campaign Delivery Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job title: GroupM | Assistant Manager / Manager, Biddable Campaign Delivery Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job description: Description
Position at GroupM
Overview of job.
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for an Assistant Manager/ Manager, Biddable Campaign Delivery to join us.
The GroupM Services team adopt a collaborative and customer-centric approach in delivering high value and innovative solutions for our Agencies and Agencies’ clients, including the activation and execution of dynamic media campaigns.
In this role you will creates an effective link between the client facing Agency teams and the GroupM Services teams. You need to ensure that comprehensive briefs are received from the Agency teams and ensures that GroupM Services specialists meet clients’ expectations by achieving campaign KPI’s timely and through embedding operational excellence. You are also will be supporting the delivery of tasks such as reporting output, offer insights and recommendations across strategic planning and agency pitches.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to: Biddable Campaign Delivery Lead, GroupM Services
3 Best things about the job: * Be a game-changer! Create an outstanding team by building an unrivalled biddable media delivery capability in the market that can deliver demonstrable competitive advantage
- Building best practice: Setting the benchmark for how each of the performance media channels delivery models to ensure client KPIs are achieved with a best-in-class quality assurance approach an inbuilt continual improvement
- Collaborate with world class agencies: Partner your team with the GroupM media agencies to deliver a fully integrated service model
What your day job looks like at GroupM:
- Serve as key point of contact on brief delivery responses and work with GroupM Agency Planner in developing tactical strategies/responses
- Compile all necessary media recommendations (i.e. media schedules) from respective GroupM Services Buying teams
- Oversee end-to-end project management of campaign brief and delivery
- Be responsible across all campaign tracking and reconciliation requirements (including KPI delivery)
- Support the Director of Campaign Delivery team to strategize key account campaigns and ensure optimal delivery and performance alongside with all GroupM Agencies and GroupM Services Buying teams
- Share regular updates with Agencies on campaign performance, such as in-flight optimizations and necessary schedule adjustments
- Assist GroupM agencies on consolidating data for ad hoc based reports (e.g. CSI/Savings Report/Cost Avoidance)
- Deliver holistic cross channel campaign analysis (i.e. mid and post campaign reports) working with respective buying teams to provide actionable insights and optimisation recommendations
- Identify new product opportunities that will enhance clients’ digital front
- Roll out test and learn initiatives to drive continuous improvements in campaign performance
- Take an active role in developing broader biddable or digital strategic recommendations and best practices to scale impact at market and regional level
- Any other project or tasks as assigned from time to time
What you’ll bring:
- Knowledge and passion for digital marketing: digital display, digital branding, digital direct response, SEM, video & mobile
- Able to harvest vast amounts of information, news, data, and research and distill the most important/relevant information for your accounts and their clients
- Ability to influence without authority
- Leadership skills demonstrated by self-confidence, good judgement, sound decision-making, empathic listening, flexibility, self-motivation and ability to challenge the status quo.
- Team player demonstrated by the ability to receive and provide feedback professionally, thrive and collaborate in a cross-functional environment
- Strive for excellence demonstrated by setting high standards for yourself and others, committed to continuous improvement and deliver results despite constraints
- Relationship skills and aware and respectful of diversities
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent diploma, in disciplines as STEM, Digital Advertisement/Media, Mass Communication or relevant experience
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in at least one of the biddable channels (Social/Search/Programmatic)
- At least 1 year within internal/external engagement capacity
- Strong experience in end to end project/campaign management
- Solid understanding of digital media ecosystem and technology
- Project management and ability to handle multiple stakeholder levels
- Able to effectively develop and motivate people to achieve joint goals
- Meticulous attention to detail and effective communication skills
More about GroupM
GroupM is the world’s leading media investment company responsible for more than $63B in annual media investment through agencies Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the outcomes-driven programmatic audience company, Xaxis. GroupM’s portfolio includes Data & Technology, Investment, and Services, all united in vision to shape the next era of media where advertising works better for people. By leveraging all the benefits of scale, the company innovates, differentiates and generates sustained value for our clients wherever they do business.
GroupM Malaysia is situated in the prime location of Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya. Malaysia is a multi-racial and multicultural country, there is a strong “Muhibbah” culture and the office environment is full of “Semangat” as half of our talent are below the age of 30.
You can expect diversity, strong collaboration and a fun yet dynamic environment here! With endless growth opportunities for marketing, media and branding professionals, we provide the support to enable ambitions to come to life. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career in media, there is no better place to be in than Malaysia.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Job date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 00:18:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#GroupM #Assistant #Manager #Manager #Biddable #Campaign #Delivery #Kuala #Lumpur #Malaysia