GroupM | Associate Partner, Change Management Lead Indonesia Jakarta , Indonesia
Job title: GroupM | Associate Partner, Change Management Lead Indonesia Jakarta , Indonesia
Job description: Description
Position at GroupM
Overview of job
As our business and industry are evolving constantly, in this role, you will be responsible for leading change management activities across the group, working with both the regional transformation team and local stakeholders. The role will involve supporting the development and rollout of business strategies and enabling both regional and local initiatives, by creating change management programs across areas such as process, organization & people and technology deployments. In addition, you will engage, influence, and drive positive impact on the employees to support them in the transformational journey.
Reporting of the role
This role reports to both the GroupM CEO and the Regional Transformation Team.
3 best things about the job: * Own the programs and work with your local CEO on what matters most
- Being part of a region wide transformation community to learn, train, collaborate on individual and shared projects
- Make ‘change work’ in the largest media investment management company in the region
Measures of success –
In three months:
- Be conversant with GroupM Divisions and Agencies
- Engaged and built foundational relationships with key stakeholders at both local and regional levels
- Achieved clear understanding on Process Excellence program’s expectations and local exercise approach and timelines. Identified opportunities for change management interventions with appropriate measurement
In six months:
- Rolled out change management programs that support the business needs
- Reported the progress and identifying barriers/ solutions to senior management
- Drove and worked closely with respective stakeholders on all identified relevant local change management projects
In 12 months:
- Have implemented a series of change management programs as part of an integrated effort to support business transformation and reported back on key KPIs to management
- Established a support network of colleagues across the region to leverage learnings and best practice
- Collaborated with regional and local stakeholders to build a mid-term (12-18 months) integrated change management plan as part of a broader business transformation
Responsibilities of the role:
Act as a partner to the business
- Take the regional change frameworks, to develop local change strategies and design change activities to secure stakeholders’ awareness, support, and timely actions to deliver expected outcomes in market
- Monitor the market’s change plan roll-out status, conduct course corrections where needed, and escalate risks and issues to market and regional leaders
- Work with local leadership to establish market specific change initiatives, catalogue these and develop programs for prioritized areas
- Regularly assess the local stakeholder groups’ change acceptance level. Conduct analysis and propose ongoing improvement actions
- Design and deliver communications and collect feedback
- Support the workstream on new Technology design and rollout including adoption
- Support on the evolution of our change strategy design
- Leverage existing change management toolkit to support system related change activities
What you will need:
- An established background in change management (strategy as well as implementation)- an appreciation of behavioural change and how to implement it
- Proactive, self-starter capable of agile thinking to build solutions
- Possessing excellent communications skills (written and verbal) with the power to influence and persuade. Equally comfortable playing a lead or support role
- A resilient operator who works effectively in a matrix environment where ambiguity exists and is comfortable engaging C-suite level
- Experience in Media / Advertising industry will be an added advantage
GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn –
With a population of 260 million, Indonesia is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic markets in the world. With an increase in consumer disposable income, Indonesia is now firmly on the radar for multi-national companies seeking to invest in emerging markets.
Whilst the Indonesian media landscape is still dominated by terrestrial TV with 65% of all advertising spend, digital media is now poised to go through a period of exponential growth. There are around 170 million internet users in Indonesia and more than 70% of them are accessing the web via mobile. The opportunity to transform a media landscape on such a scale is unprecedented in the APAC region.
We’re looking for creative and diligent people to join us on this exciting journey of transformation. We’re ready to create impactful solutions for media challenges, shaping the next era of media with our diverse and passionate team.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Job date: Fri, 30 Apr 2021 23:40:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#GroupM #Associate #Partner #Change #Management #Lead #Indonesia #Jakarta #Indonesia