GroupM | Contract Monitor Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job title: GroupM | Contract Monitor Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job description: Description
Position at GroupM
Reporting of the role
This role reports to Accountant
3 best things about the job: * Opportunity to work for World Best Agencies under one roof.
- Multi facets roles, advisor, trusted partner, leader, listener, executor, etc.
- Fast pace, demanding, fun loving and satisfying work environment.
Measures of success
In three months:
- Be conversant with Agencies/GroupM’s Legal / Finance Structure
- Good understand and perform all daily assigned tasks independently
In six months, you would have:
- Fully control and good manage working timeline
In 12 months, you would have:
- Speed up and improve working process
Responsibilities of the role:
– Collect, check and submit DOCs (COA, Booking summary) to buyer
– Check data to ensure matching between media system and vendor’s DOCs ( statement & invoice)
– Prepare payment request
– Submit Docs to finance for billing
– Support to provide DOCs to audit when needed
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong Excel and database skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player and have ability to work independently
- Truthfulness, carefulness
More about GroupM
GroupM is the leading global media investment management group serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker, Essence and m/SIX, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operations in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize the performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, and proprietary tool development. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivaled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people, and is increasingly working closely for the benefit of clients with WPP’s data investment management group, Kantar. Together, GroupM and Kantar account for over 50% of WPP’s group revenues of more than $20 billion.
Discover more about GroupM at
Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
It’s no secret Vietnam is the fastest growing media market in Asia Pacific. Ad spend in Vietnam grew rapidly last year, with internet penetration reached in excess of 59.4% during 2019. With a population of more than 90 million, this market carries huge potential and possibilities for media players and talent. GroupM Vietnam fosters a culture of innovation and value our diverse and collaborative work environment.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Location: Tp Hồ Chí Minh
Job date: Thu, 08 Jul 2021 05:14:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#GroupM #Contract #Monitor #Chi #Minh #City #Vietnam