GroupM | Executive / Senior Executive, Performance – Search Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job title: GroupM | Executive / Senior Executive, Performance – Search Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job description: Description
Position at GroupM
Overview of job
GroupM is the world’s largest media investment company and are a part of WPP. In fact, we are responsible for one in every three ads you see globally. We are currently looking for an Executive / Senior Executive, Performance – Search to join GroupM Services. You will be responsible to execute the digital search campaigns across various industries and vertical portfolio within GroupM agencies.
At GroupM APAC, our people are our strength, which is why fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion is important to us.
Reporting of the role: Search Lead.
3 best things about the job: * A fun environment that combines the best of being entrepreneurial whilst at the same time being part of the largest marketing services group in the world.
- Working within among the one of the largest Malaysian Performance Marketing team who constantly push the boundaries of digital marketing.
- A revenue driving role with the market leader in a high growth sector of the marketing services industry.
In this role, your goals will be:
In three months:
- Execute /Creation of Search digital campaigns with minimum supervision from the Manager.
- Have an understanding of the roles and features of various digital platforms.
In six months:
- To have POV on how a good campaign should be executed and when or what platform is needed based on campaign objectives.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Contribute to strategy building for a campaign.
- Command in CROI, ROAS, CPS, KPI based campaign.
In 12 months:
- Have a fruitful and objective based discussion with the account teams on how digital platforms can support or be a key driver of a campaign.
- Able to set clear goals and KPIs for all proposed campaigns.
GroupM Services Responsibilities:
GroupM Services teams adopt a collaborative and customer-centric approach in delivering highly valued and innovative solutions for our Agencies and Agencies’ clients, including the activation and execution of dynamic media campaigns.
The following are the responsibilities of the GroupM Services Buying (Search) team and the varying degree of complexity is subject to individual job level:
- Understand GroupM Agencies deliverables and campaign KPIs.
- Understand media behaviors and how target audience interacts with Search touchpoints (i.e Google, Microsoft Advertising, Amazon, eCommerce platforms).
- Proactively address, and when needed escalate, any issue that compromises the quality and timeliness of deliverables.
- Understand and comply with finance process (i.e. optimization requirements and schedule updates), GroupM policies and procedures.
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration by demonstrating openness to new ideas and interest in learning from colleagues with different expertise.
- Continuously expand and share knowledge and understanding of new trends and technologies across Search activation.
- Execute Search campaigns on major platforms (i.e. Google, Microsoft Advertising, Amazon and any self-service e-Commerce platforms) across all GroupM agencies.
- Execute Digital Search Marketing activities of established local and global brands across multiple industries.
- Assist Managers in Research & Development of new products and services including brief response/scheduling to GroupM agency accounts.
- Attain Google Ads, Search/eCommerce Platform and Analytics certifications.
- Any other project or tasks as assigned from time to time.
Mandatory Qualifications and Technical Skills:
- 1 – 2 years of working experience in SEM Digital Marketing. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Consistently demonstrate hunger for learning and sharing.
- Effective communication skills and ability to effectively adjust to a fast-changing environment.
- Team player – able to receive and provide feedback professionally, thrive in a team environment and able to work collaboratively.
- Team player demonstrated by the ability to receive and provide feedback professionally, thrive and collaborate in a cross-functional environment.
Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical, creative-thinking, problem solving and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing preferred.
- Proactively seek feedback on your work to take it to the next level.
- Detail oriented, meticulous, responsive to deadlines and able to multitask.
- Ongoing interest in Digital marketing, industry trends, best practices and emerging technologies.
- Strive for excellence demonstrated by a commitment to continuous improvement, taking initiative and delivering results despite constraints.
More about GroupM
GroupM – GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn –
GroupM Malaysia is situated in the prime location of Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya. Malaysia is a multi-racial and multicultural country, there is a strong “Muhibbah” culture and the office environment is full of “Semangat” as half of our talent are below the age of 30.
You can expect diversity, strong collaboration and a fun yet dynamic environment here! With endless growth opportunities for marketing, media and branding professionals, we provide the support to enable ambitions to come to life. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career in media, there is no better place to be in than Malaysia.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Job date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 04:27:24 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#GroupM #Executive #Senior #Executive #Performance #Search #Kuala #Lumpur #Malaysia