GroupM | Talent Sourcing Associate Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job title: GroupM | Talent Sourcing Associate Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job description: Description
Position at GroupM
Overview of Job
GroupM is looking for a results-oriented Talent Sourcing Specialist, to be part of an exciting brand new function supporting our Talent Acquisition teams across the APAC Region. As part of the Regional TA team, you will be responsible for accessing, garnering and nurturing key external candidate talent pipelines. This role will support one of 5 clusters of markets within the region, establishing a level of expertise of the talent market in these specific markets whilst supporting other clusters in the region when required.
This role reports to the Talent Sourcing Team Lead with a dotted line to the Regional Head of Talent Acquisition
3 best things about the job: * Chart new territories to grow this exciting and interesting business as a team member of the Regional TA and People team.
- You will source the best talent for the world’s leading media agency group where you will partner strategically with all our regional and market TA and HR Leads.
- Work in a fun and fast-paced industry at the heart of digital, data, analytics, content and technology, where we value new ideas to attract the next wave of best talent for our business.
Measures of Success
In three months:
- Establish a solid understanding of the media and digital industry, agencies’ business structure and talent requirements
- Establish a strong relationship with internal TA and HR stakeholders across the markets to understand needs and desired expectations.
- Be familiar with internal practices, process and policies, and technology available, and partner with the Market TA Leads on key talent pipelining priorities.
In six months:
- Established key talent pipelines and ensuring a positive candidate experience
- Use effective recruitment tools/technology to attract best talents in shortest time
- Provide data on key success metrics including; quantity and quality of talent pipelines and sourcing channels, frequency of interactions with target talent and conversion rates
In twelve months
- You will have developed close and trusted relationships with market TA leads order to identify and partner in the delivery of key talent pipelining.
- You will have achieved a high rate of pipeline to hire conversion in your cluster
Responsibilities of the role:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal stakeholders;
- Work closely with Market TA to understand talent pipelining requirements and ensure they are kept up to date on progress and sourcing strategy;
- Develop relevant sourcing strategies, working with the Recruitment Marketing specialist to proactively source candidates through various channels, as deemed appropriate.
- Build strong relationships and nurture with passive candidates who have relevant skills.
- Demonstrate research and hunting skills online, over the phone or other channels to identify and attract the best talent in the markets you support
- Develop and maintain network of target talent through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios;
- Screening candidates and preparing candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline;
- Provide talent market and competitor insights and trends analysis; and
- Leverage and master internal ATS and CRM systems, maintaining data integrity.
What you will need:
- Passionate about searching for and engaging with Talent – minimum 1 year of experience in active sourcing and researching for candidates on an international level;
- Some experience with LinkedIn Recruiter, search engines and Boolean searching for sourcing talent
- Excellent knowledge of English language is mandatory
- Have an eye for detail and quality – always mindful of ensuring an excellent candidate and stakeholder experience;
- Able to work in a diverse and dynamic environment, adaptable and flexible in approach with dealing with stakeholders;
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Analytical and able to manage multiple projects;
- Able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills;
- Proficient in full suite of Microsoft Office applications;
- Previous experience of using an application tracking system (ATS) and external sourcing tools will be considered as an advantage.
GroupM is the leading global media investment management company serving as the parent to WPP media agencies including Mindshare, MediaCom, Wavemaker and Essence, as well as the programmatic digital media platform, Xaxis, each global operation in their own right with leading market positions. GroupM’s primary purpose is to maximize performance of WPP’s media agencies by operating as leader and collaborator in trading, content creation, sports, digital, finance, proprietary tool development and other business-critical capabilities. GroupM’s focus is to deliver unrivalled marketplace advantage to its clients, stakeholders and people.
Discover more about GroupM at Follow @GroupMWorldwide on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn –
About GroupM Malaysia
GroupM Malaysia is situated in the prime location of Mutiara Damansara, Petaling Jaya. Malaysia is a multi-racial and multicultural country, there is a strong “Muhibbah” culture and the office environment is full of “Semangat” as half of our talent are below the age of 30.
You can expect diversity, strong collaboration and a fun yet dynamic environment here! With endless growth opportunities for marketing, media and branding professionals, we provide the support to enable ambitions to come to life. If you are looking for an exciting and challenging career in media, there is no better place to be in than Malaysia.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Job date: Tue, 10 Aug 2021 04:23:51 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#GroupM #Talent #Sourcing #Associate #Kuala #Lumpur #Malaysia