Growth Analyst – Bank, Nigeria
Job title: Growth Analyst – Bank, Nigeria
Job description: FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bangalore, Lagos, Riga.
FairMoney is unique thanks to its international exposure (with offices on 3 continents) and its impact-driven mission: we bring financial inclusion to underbanked people in emerging markets!
We give 10,000 loans daily (one every 8 seconds!) in Nigeria and India, and have banking operations in Nigeria, with over 1 million users
We’re backed by international investors and raised close to €50m to support our development. We are a team of close to 200 people between Paris, Lagos, Bangalore, Riga.
We value candidates who embrace our company values:
Grow yourself exponentially through hard work, curiosity and constant iterations
Start with the client
We are passionate, optimize for our users, care for our impact
Talent has NO passport
Talent is widely distributed across the world, we embrace adding different cultures, nationalities and genders to our team
Discover our other values during your discussions with the team.
You’ll be a part of the Growth analytics team at FairMoney for our digital banking business
The growth analyst will be responsible for translating company OKRs into growth metrics, building & executing a growth strategy. Growth involves the entire funnel of Acquisition, Activation, Retention, Referral and Revenue (AARRR) and goes across channels – Performance Marketing, Email & SMS marketing, Push Notifications, in-App messaging, Social Media channels and offline marketing. The Growth analyst would work at the intersection of the marketing, product and risk teams.
- Build Growth models based on company objectives;
- Analyze customer lifecycle data to identify opportunities for optimization and improvements (product & communication);
- Create experiments for hypothesis testing;
- Build & execute performance marketing plans;
- Analyze and build customer segments for better targeting across channels;
- Understand competitor offerings, marketing strategies and position FairMoney strongly against competition.
- Analyze, forecast, and build custom reports to make key performance indicators and insights available to the entire company;
- Monitor, optimize, and report on marketing and growth metrics and split-test results. Make recommendations based on analytics and test findings;
- Drive optimization and data minded culture inside the company;
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to ensure that analytical insights can be incorporated into all key decision making;
- Effectively present and communicate analysis to the company to drive business decisions.
- You have Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with 3+ years of experience ideally in a fintech/payments/E-commerce/ tech environment with strong growth and analytics background.
- You have excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to conclusion;
- You have strong analytical skills with the capacity to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- You have experience extracting insights using advanced SQL to work efficiently at scale. Advanced expertise with commonly used analytics tools including Google Analytics and Excel;
- You are self-directed, organized and detail oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Screening call ~30 minutes with Mayank – our HR & Talent Manager in Bangalore, India;
- Technical assessment ~100 minutes
- Technical Interview – Round 1 ~90 minutes
- Business Discussion ~60 minutes with Siddharth Kulkarni- Head of Operations and Analytics at FairMoney;
- Culture, fitment discussion ~45 minutes;
- Offer discussion ~45 minutes with Mayank – our HR & Talent Manager in Bangalore, India.
Location: Lagos, Lagos State
Job date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 06:42:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Growth #Analyst #Bank #Nigeria