Head of Commercial – Sweden
Job title: Head of Commercial – Sweden
Company: Vifor Pharma
Job description: About You
Vifor Pharma is currently undergoing unprecedented growth, portfolio expansion and diversification. We are looking for a Head of Commercial to be based in Sweden. In this position, you will report to the General Manager and you will be fully commercially responsible for all therapeutic areas in the Nordic market. You will lead, develop and implement a culture of strategy, execution and people leadership/development, which will optimize growth and ensures commercial excellence and superior customer experience. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Leadership and personnel management of the commercial team at Vifor Pharma Nordic
- Provide strategic and tactical direction ensuring development and implementation of country and regional plans and activities for sales and marketing
- Ensure effective teamwork within the department and cross functionally between departments within Vifor Pharma in order to develop business
- Oversee the implementation and successful development of VMAX brand plans and ensures flawless cooperation between other departments (in particular Market Access and Medical)
- Drive performance-based culture
- Manage multiple projects while leading staff in establishing priorities, setting standards and working collectively to accomplish deadlines and objectives.
- Ensure effective control of Commercial team results, and take corrective action to guarantee that achievement of Commercial objectives falls within designated budgets.
The knowledge and skills necessary to perform the duties of this position are typically acquired through the following combination of education, experience and knowledge, or the equivalent.
- Significant sales experience in pharmaceutical industry and Key Account Management Sales experience in the assigned therapeutic areas cardiology and nephrology. Established network in cardiology and/or nephrology is an advantage
- Documented experience in Marketing (as Brand Manager and/or Marketing Manager)
- Documented experience in leading teams and being member of local Management teams shaping the company strategy
- Cross-Nordic work experience
- Documented excellent sales track record as well as documented track record of sales in the (hospital) market
- Proven relationship building skills with customers and KOLs
- Relevant educational background (MBA, LIF etc)
- Fluent in English and at least one of the Nordic languages
- Documented sales skills
- Strong people skills
At Vifor Pharma, we use our skills, dedication, and entrepreneurial spirit to offer innovative solutions in iron deficiency, nephrology and cardio-renal therapies, so we can help patients around the world live better, healthier lives. This is why we come to work every day.
Are you empowered to create a better world, and be part of life changing work? As a global pharmaceutical company, we offer the chance to be part of a worldwide team, where passion and commitment are met with opportunities for professional and personal development. Learn more at .
What You Can Expect Of Us
As we work to support patients, we also take care for our employees’ professional and personal growth and well-being. We show appreciation and recognition through attractive benefits that will enhance your life, develop you, empower you to grow, and create your own career journey with us.
- Open, safe and inclusive culture that fosters creativity and unleashes individual potential, whether in laboratories, manufacturing sites, in the field, or offices
- Learning opportunities that enhances your skill set focused on business and personal effectiveness, leadership and management skills, and much more
- Flexible workplace environment, home office opportunities, competitive vacation entitlement
- Attractive ﬁnancial participation schemes, adapted regionally, that provide employees with additional security for every life situation, including: Pension plans, participation schemes, and savings plans
Location: Solna, Stockholm
Job date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 05:03:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!