Head of Country Procurement Turkey
Job title: Head of Country Procurement Turkey
Job description: DESCRIPTION
Are you looking to join a company with an amazing growth to make history and leave your own footprint? Join Amazon today !
We are hiring for a Head of Country Procurement Turkey to join the EU Ops Procurement team. The role will provide procurement solutions across the following business units in Turkey: Fulfillment Centers, AMZL, AMXL, GSF and ATS. This role will lead a team to develop and manage a dependable, cost effective and high performing supply chain for locally managed goods and services and ensure network-wide standardization for all procurement related processes.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Supervise the local procurement teams to develop and implement procurement solutions against regional procurement and local operational goals
· Develop and hire the best country team, identify training needs and provide training to ensure effective implementation of region/local procurement initiatives; create/ supervise the needed succession plans to ensure proper people development and reduce attrition in the respective local staff and acts as a local mentor for local procurement staff
· Collaborate with internal customers to positively influence procurement decisions, seeking for constant “client satisfaction” with internal stakeholders in the Country
· Oversee development and ensure implementation of procurement strategies and guidelines for areas such Process & Excellence, Sourcing, Risk Management, Supplier Management, Safety, Sustainability
· Foster communication internally, externally, and between different Business lines, functions and supports the implementation of Procurement activities and initiatives in the countries
· Responsible for meeting the budgeted country procurement cost, define and ensure completion of set Key Performance Indicators and head counts at country level · Direct sourcing engagements, as well as sourcing teams through tendering, evaluation, and contract execution.
· Implement supplier agreements/contracts
· Promote elimination of ‘waste’ within FC Procurement processes in order to define best and standardized practice across the network
· Analyse local procurement problems to identify best solutions and triggers improvements from relevant Procurement organization to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
· Identify, document, and communicate best practices through benchmarking, surveys and case studies
· Connect local leadership teams with Pan EU procurement strategies, supply base, standard processes and central teams (category). Influence local processes and decisions to appropriately apply these items. Engage directly with local GMs and leaders to influence strategic and tactical alignment
· Supervise large cross-functional network cost-out projects
· Partner with Start Up teams for new, local FCs, setting up local suppliers and services, including working with cross-functional teams to secure long lead-time capital purchases, optimizing indirect procurement supply chain and establishing multi-year contracts
· Analyse and determine opportunities to leverage and rationalize the supply base
Please submit a copy of your CV in English.
· Bachelor degree
· Experience in country procurement, preferably in Turkey
· Fluent in English and Turkish
· Masters degree
· Experience in managing a team.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Job date: Tue, 25 May 2021 05:01:08 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Country #Procurement #Turkey