Head of Medical Affairs, Central Eastern Europe, Turkey, Israel & India (CEETII)
Job title: Head of Medical Affairs, Central Eastern Europe, Turkey, Israel & India (CEETII)
Company: Bristol-Myers Squibb
Job description: At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Functional Area Description
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
The Medical organization provides a critical bridge between the science and medical practice and is core to the collaboration between science/development and commercial/ market facing functions as well as BMS and the external collaborators/stakeholders.
The Head of Medical, CEETII, leads an organization responsible for supporting better health outcomes for patients through understanding the current and future needs of patients and medical care. They is a forward-looking, objective, matrixed leader, establishes both the strategy and culture to drive the organization towards delivering differential value to our patients.
Is ultimately responsible to coordinate medical plan and medical activities in the different countries, and will be a key member of the CEETII Leadership Team and of the Intercon Medical Leadership team.
- Accountable for providing vision and delivery of a first in class medical model for a biopharma company with a robust pipeline, supporting multiple launches and established brands in CEETII.
- Effectively influence global medical strategy to address regional needs and track the execution of the medical book of work while ensuring the safe and appropriate use of BMS medicines.
- Plan and manage medical budget and resource allocation
- Building and applying core medical capabilities to achieve medical objectives.
- Develop, maintain and monitor processes, ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and regulations in each country as well as globally
- Ensure effective partnerships with Commercial, Market Access, Regulatory, Development/RCO, Patient Safety and more internal stakeholders as well as external stakeholders to address key unmet medical needs and support our pipeline (filing strategy for new molecules and life cycle management)
- Drive initiatives and projects at Intercontinental level as a member of Intercon Medical Leadership Team
- Effectively represent BMS at congresses and external medical venues as well as maintain direct contact with external experts to gather insights and input on product/disease area and develop strong peer-to- peer scientific partnerships
- Promote and nurture the culture of BMS/Medical Affairs Mission, Vision and Values
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognises the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process, reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. If you require reasonable adjustments in completing this application, or any part of the recruitment process direct your enquiries to [email protected] Applicants can request an approval of an adjustment prior to accepting a job offer.
Location: Türkiye – İsrail
Job date: Sat, 08 May 2021 00:34:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Medical #Affairs #Central #Eastern #Europe #Turkey #Israel #India #CEETII