Head of Retail – PUMA Australia Pty Ltd
Job title: Head of Retail – PUMA Australia Pty Ltd
Job description: The Head of Retail has the overall responsibility for managing, developing and operating Oceania’s (Australia and New Zealand) retail organization.
- Create the strategy to develop the direct-to-consumer channels in a profitable way in Oceania (maximize sales and profit)
- Ensure Retail and Wholesale plans are developed and executed cohesively in order to strengthen the PUMA brand in Oceania
- Strengthen collaboration between Wholesale and Retail (especially in Merchandising and Marketing) to ensure “one voice & one face” to the consumer
- Oversee the development and implementation of strategic plans for stores and the customer store experience
- Monitor and measure adherence to high standards of store operations (sales generation and customer experience) in compliance with PUMA standards, policies and procedures
- Oversee loss prevention
- Drive O&O retail expansion and refurbishment plans in line with country and regional strategy, adhering to global store standards and concepts
- Analyse business opportunities for more favorable terms and conditions on an on-going basis
- Develop real estate strategies and oversee real estate site selection process
- Negotiate all new O&O leases and renewals in line with business objectives and PUMA standards, oversee store construction and ensure on-time and on-budget openings and refurbishments
- Execute development plans (openings, closures)
- Work closely with the Merchandising Teams to maximize opportunities and take calculated risks through a disciplined Open To Buy and range planning process
- Conduct weekly Trade Meetings with local Retail Leadership Team and key stakeholders from other departments to ensure immediate actions on last week’s results and underlying trends
- Fully accountable for the inventory buy for all O&O direct-to-consumer channels
- Fully accountable for initial allocation and replenishment of stores
- Conduct buy reviews with Global Retail Merchandising Team to ensure a cohesive retail offering
- Support wholesale business with the liquidation of excess stock through outlets (i.e. focus on achieving optimum for the PUMA business overall – and not just for the direct-to-consumer channels standalones
- Ensure consistent execution balancing local requirements and brand consistency
- Ensure store environment always looks fresh and exciting to the consumer
- Build cross functional partnerships with PUMA Wholesale business, Merchandising and Marketing
- Proactively identify commercial opportunities and pursue these
- Assess market and business developments to formulate the retail strategy
- Hire, develop, train, and motivate direct reports to accomplish retail objectives and individual performance objectives
- Ensure high level of motivation and cohesion between regional and country teams
- Develop a strong network with local leadership team and Global Retail team
- Accountable for the overall P&L performance of all
- Develop & implement growth strategies
- Lead the annual budgeting and forecasting processes throughout the year
- Bachelor’s or higher degree
- 10+ years retail experience, including 3-5 years experience in managing higher level functional managers.
Strong Operational and Store Development experience, ideally from the Fashion/Sport/Lifestyle industry
Please click on the link and !
Applications close on 6 August 2021.
Location: Moorabbin, VIC
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 22:53:39 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Retail #PUMA #Australia #Pty