Head of Talent Acquisition Denmark
Job title: Head of Talent Acquisition Denmark
Company: Arla Foods
Job description: We believe that recruitment and talent attraction are crucial for ensuring business success. Do you feel the same and would you like to utilize your leadership and talent acquisition skills in one of Denmark’s biggest companies? Then you might be the next head of Arla Foods’ Talent Acquisition department in Denmark and acting as our global Centre of Excellence (CoE). In this role you will have the opportunity to influence and support the growth of the company through attraction, retainment and development of employees and talent. If this is the opportunity you have been waiting for, now is the time to apply.
About the job
In Talent Acquisition we are supporting the global Arla organisation by assisting with end-to-end recruitment processes. We have a strong belief in the importance of our human resources and our employees are our most valuable assets. As head of the Talent Acquisition organisation you have a split role as you both spearhead and personify our global center of excellence as well as heading up the Danish TA team of 10+ people. In that way, you ensure best practices across TA functions to develop & maintain a world class delivery structure for Employer branding and Talent Acquisition in Denmark and globally.
To continuously stay on top of recruitment trends your responsibilities will be:
- Ensuring continuous improvement and innovation of services, processes & enabling technologies and align priorities with country TA leads.
- Applying relevant and high-quality HR data, using analytics and reporting insights to drive data driven decision making about people & the organization of Arla.
- Continuously ensure that Talent Acquisition are positioned as a key delivery in Global HR
- Leading the Danish TA team as senior manager
- Involvement in recruitments at senior level
- Provide professional ad hoc support to all stakeholders.
Who are you?
We are looking for a mature leader with a background from a global company, preferably from a Talent Acquisition function, alternatively from an HR role with close interphase to Talent Acqui-sition. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and in setting direction for your team in a matrix organization with a complex local/global structure. You will be able to handle multiple agendas and prioritize tasks for both yourself and your team – always with the end-result in mind. With your business understanding, curiosity, analytical skills, and global mindset, you are able to nav-igate and manage stakeholders, business processes, concepts, deliveries, etc. As a people man-ager, you act as a strong anchor who knows how to engage and motivate your team to deliver consistent and top-quality service.
Driving a winning culture, you also bring
- Experience with and knowledge of the TA process from employer branding to recruit-ment and talent development incl. psychometric assessment and practices
- Strong communicative and project management skills
- You hold a master’s degree, and have a very high proficiency in English and general IT.
Application and contact
If this sounds the opportunity you have been waiting for, we would love to hear from you! We process applications on a continuous basis and close the job opening once the right candidate has been found.
For additional information, please call Sr Director Michael Holm at +45 9131 1860 or Sr TA Con-sultant Hanne Fuglsang on +45 8938 1041.
We are busy producing dairy products so we can continue #fillingtheshelves and #feedingth-enation. Recruiting talent to Arla thus stays one of our top priorities also during these difficult times. Necessity is the mother of invention, so we have moved to virtual hiring and onboarding processes for most of our recruitments to enable candidates and our recruitment teams to get close while respecting social distancing. If at the final stages of a recruitment, a candidate would prefer to meet in person, we take all the necessary precautions to ensure everyone’s safety.
Job date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 01:47:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Talent #Acquisition #Denmark