Head of VIP – Gaming, Betting, & Gambling job – Market related salary – Prague, Czech Republic
Job title: Head of VIP – Gaming, Betting, & Gambling job – Market related salary – Prague, Czech Republic
Company: Initiate International
Job description: A leading online eGaming company have an exciting job opportunity for you to join them as a Head of VIP in Prague, Czech Republic. This team pride themselves in providing superior service and first-class retention and acquisition campaigns. Become a part of an international company that is not afraid of new challenges with professional growth. Attractive financial rewards and benefits are waiting for you!
The Head of VIP in Prague, Czech Republic will lead and oversee activities of the entire VIP department. You will expand and maintain relationships with strategically important and large customers. Assigned to the highest-value key customers, the Head of VIP will be responsible for assigned strategic account targets and sales quota. This job will also require you to represent the whole spectrum of the business’s products and services to the assigned customers. You will lead key account planning and ensures that all assigned customer accounts within the department are catered for and that their needs and expectations are met by the business.
Requirements for this Head of VIP job in Prague, Czech Republic:
- Master’s degree (PhD preferred) in Sales, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Business Management, Business Administration, Communications, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable for this position
- A minimum of 7 years working experience in VIP / key account management position within a fast-paced and highly competitive business environment, preferably working as a Senior VIP / Key Account Manager
- Casino industry experience
- Impressive track record in meeting and even exceeding sales targets
- Proven and successful track record in establishing strong and long-term customer relationships, being able to retain the highest-value relationships.
- Ability to lead, develop, and motivate a team of VIP managers, leading them to the achievement or even surpassing of goals/targets
- Attentive to detail with a spontaneous relationship building skill
- Commercial acumen, with an analytical approach
- Organised and proactive
- Committed to provide an outstanding service to the most valuable customers
- Self-motivated team player with ability to work independently
If you meet the above requirements for this Head of VIP job in Prague, Czech Republic, we would like to hear from you! Please send your CV through to today! If you do not receive any feedback within 7 days of your application, please be advised that you were not successful in making the shortlist.
If you wish to view additional , please click through to our job section
Job date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 06:07:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#VIP #Gaming #Betting #Gambling #job #Market #related #salary #Prague #Czech #Republic