Hospitality Operations (Internship Opportunity) Florianópolis, Brazil Florianópolis, Santa Catarina
Job title: Hospitality Operations (Internship Opportunity) Florianópolis, Brazil Florianópolis, Santa Catarina
Job description: Description
WANT TO MIX A GREAT WORK EXPERIENCE WITH AN AMAZING LIFE EXPERIENCE?
Seize this unique opportunity to work for Selina, one of the world’s fastest-growing lifestyle hospitality brands!
What is Selina?
Our Mission is to inspire authentic and meaningful connections.
Selina was born out of a desire to celebrate the nomadic lifestyle: to experience our planet’s most beautiful places, to build community, to engage with locals and fellow travelers, to work and enjoy new adventures.
Our internal ecosystem consists of Hospitality, Food & Beverage, Tours, Wellness, Education, Construction, Real Estate, CoWorking, Art & Design, Community Outreach, Education, Surf, Sales, Marketing, and Technology.
At Selina, every challenge is a wave desiring to be ridden and since we’re all equal before a wave our team is always ready to take them and succeed. But always remember… The best surfer out there is the one having the most fun.
We offer a learning development program where you can transform your classroom knowledge and develop your skills throughout all areas in the hospitality industry.
As an Operations Rockstar you will:
- Reception/Front Office: To undertake front of house duties (including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience
- Hotel Operational Management: Manage task lists of operations, follow up on operations task and deadlines, prioritize task and communication between operations director and other departments, Supervising supplies, Support on handling customer complaints and queries.
- Tours/Transportation/Retail: Assisting all Selina Tours operations. Work closely with Explore Tours department.
- House Keeping: Investigate about complaints from guests and proceed with solutions, reports about rooms conditions to Rooms Supervisor, communicate and suggest rooms housekeeping/maintenance improvements, ensure cleanliness of all rooms and common areas, create and follow up with housekeeping protocols
- Reservations: Improve customer support and management of reservations, learn how to use hotel management software, improve sales, work on creating new upselling and cross selling techniques.
Besides the Selina ultimate learning experience… You also receive:
- BRL 650 Monthly payment
- Transportation Voucher
- Meal every day at Location
- Discounts on Selina products and services for you, your family, and friends.
- 3 Free nights accommodation (Dorms) in any Selina
- Certificate of completion of the internship.
- Full free access to the Selina CoWork spaces, culture, and wellness activities
- Certification in a variety of hospitality areas through Selina online training.
It only takes to be: * Currently enrolled in a Brazilian University studying hospitality, tourism, or related careers
- Able to provide a university letter confirming the internship period
- Ready to learn and have fun but more importantly to immerse into a brand-new definition of Hospitality.
This will be unlike any other internship! You’ll have fun, gain incredible experience, and learn constantly. Are you in?
Location: Florianópolis – SC
Job date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 05:54:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!
#Hospitality #Operations #Internship #Opportunity #Florianópolis #Brazil #Florianópolis #Santa #Catarina